22- ᴛᴀʀɢᴇᴛ

3rd person's POV

The young lad was stressing out on what to wear. He doesn't want to look bad at their first lunch together or a date as one might say.

His dear prince friend and beloved sister was helping him out.

"It's almost time I really think this will go with his built"

"No.. This will make his eyes stand out"

"Irrelevant! You see, your brother is a very masculine man.. Trust me I would know so this is the perfect ensemble! I can already see it"

"Yes I see what you mean but when a girl speaks with a guy she likes on a date she often looks into his eyes so this would be the perfect suit!"

The prince and the future duchess argues as the lad was just looking at them cluelessly.

He rolled his eyes getting annoyed at his two supposedly assistants and decided to pick out his own clothes to wear.

Awhile later the two noticed that Jeno was nowhere to be found which means the boy already went. Obviously...

Jeno went out to where they we're gonna meet and saw the princess already there.

So far the date went great. There were a lot of laughs and stories. Everything turned out to be just fine.

Later that day, Jeno trained with prince Jaemin but suddenly felt weak and fell onto the ground finding it hard to breathe...

He was later on brought to his bed to get checked up by the palace's medical professional.

Earlier that day...

"I'm sorry princess but we ca-"

"When I say I want you to get me something you better get it. I don't care if you're gonna travel a billion miles just to get what I want.. You had one simple job and you can't even do it! How hard is it to get a monkshood nowadays?" the princess complained and threw her glass towards the servant but he dodged it.

"But we got you an aqua toffana which is a mixture of arsenic and Spanish fly and as little as four drops in water or wine it is fatal. It takes several hours to kill, giving you ample time to escape if needed" the servant said and gave the small bottle to Princess Yuna. She smirked in victory.

"I finally have my weapon against the royal family! I can finally be queen without needing a ridiculous prince to be king. He doesn't even have what it takes to rule the kingdom" she exclaimed and kept the poison in her pocket and was about to go but the servant asked her a question.

"Who's your first target your majesty?" he asked and the lady smiled in delight.

"Lee Jeno"

Author's note:

A rush chapter because I have another story in instagram to post lol but I will edit this chapter once I get the time again. My classes are about to start so I'm gonna be busy again. I was thinking of unpublishing this book and edit stuff and add more chapters then publish the chapters at once so it'll be all complete but we'll see hehe. Love y'all!!

Xoxo
@hanhyunjie