12- ᴅʀᴇss

"Seunghee wake up!" Mina eonnie woke me up and took off my blanket.

"Eonnie.. It's too early" I replied and she shook my body more.

Darn it! Why is she waking me up this early?! Prince Jaemin himself isn't even awake at this hour.

"The royal family is gonna have their family dinner. This one is special since all of them are going to be in one table. They usually eat separately because of their schedules.

I immediately scurried off and got ready. When I got down all of the maids are busy. They're really preparing early huh. According to Mina eonnie the family is visiting another city except Jaemin who's still sleeping.

So I wore my working apron and got to work. We baked, cleaned and decorated the place. It's now about 5 pm and we're all done! The castle is very big so it took us a long time. We had our breakfast and lunch of course. No skipping meals! The king doesn't like that. Isn't he nice?

I was about to go upstairs to go fix myself for dinner time. All of us do. We have to look presentable still in our uniforms but we need to look less "dirty" or whatever. Anyways, U was blocked by Prince Jaemin who gave me a dazzling smile.

"Last night was fun huh?" he said and I nodded.

"Yes it is. Thank you so much!" you thanked him and he just gave you a warm hug. What do you all expect?

"I want you to wear something different" he whispered in my ear which gave me chills. He pulled me up to his room and closed the door behind him.

He opened his closet and got a beautiful dress

(a/n: yes it's a victorian dress lmao i think it's cute but y'all don't like it just imagine something else hihi)

"Oh my goodness" I gasped as I saw the dress that was probably made a famous dress maker!

"Seunghee. I want you to wear this at dinner. You aren't a maid tonight. You are my guest. Father says we have to invite atleast a friend or someone very dear to us so I choose you" he said and handed the dress over to me.

"I'm flattered your majesty I really am. I am accepting your invitation because it's probably gonna be a demand again if I didn't agree" I cut myself of and he chuckled.

"But.. I want to wear my own dress" I said but he shook his head.

"No. This will look good on you! Take it please" he said and put some strands of my hair behind my ear.

"Prince Jaemin you've done so much and this... It's just too much! This dress probably costs thousands! Maybe even a million since silk is a very expensive material" I said and he just shook his head.

"I didn't embarrass myself and went to Mr. Kim, the best dress maker the world has ever seen for you to just ignore my offer. Lots of girls were staring at me some we're flirting and some were judging and Mr. Lee himself was questioning me on why I'm buying a dress for a woman. Don't ask how I know your size I can already tell because I hug you a lot" he said and pulled my arm out and put the dress there.

"Hold onto it. I wanna see you later at dinner wearing that. I asked Mina noona and some of Princess's servants to help you fix your hair and makeup whatever you ladies call it" he said and pushed me out of the room.

"See you later my princess" he said and shut the door to my face.

I stared at his door hesitating to just go to my room and wait for tgose servants but I suddenly got pulled to a room and they started stripping me.

"Wait.. Woah" I said and stopped them after they undid my belt.

"I'm sorry ma'am we strip the princess and put clothes on her so she doesn't move a muscle. We want you to relax" one of then said.

"I can do that myself thank you" I said and went to the corner and dressed myself up.

Author's note:

Yes i deleted the previous chaoter. That just ruined the whole story plot so i ain't gonna let that happen hihi. There's a lil spoiler there which i hope y'all didn't notice cuz I published that chapter too early that wasn't suppose to happen wuv y'all!

Xoxo
@hanhyunjie