Chapter one

This is going to be pretty good I think so just bare with me through the first parts and we'll make it through. Also I don't do insta so sorry. And, Kirishima and Bakugou are the ONLY genderbends in the story.

-Bakugou's P.O.V-

I was in my dorm room looking through Instagram when I unconsciously went to Todoroki's pictures. He was one of the boys I liked. But he was totally gay for Deku. I got a little depressed looking at all the pictures of him and Deku. Though, Deku was also one of the boys I liked.

I heard a knock at my door, "Who the fuck is it?" I yelled.

"It's Kirishima, can I come in?" She asked.

"Fine."

She walked in and sat on my bed next to me.

"We're having a party in the Commons area. You wanna come?" She asked me.

"Yeah whatever shitty hair. I got nothing better to do." I said.

We walked downstairs to the commons area. I noticed Deku and Todoroki almost immediately.

We started playing truth or dare.

"Kaminari, truth or dare?" Mina asked.

"Truth." He said.

"Ok, who do you like?" Mina asked him.

Pikachu started to blush. "I like Jirou." He said finally.

"Ok, Bakugou? Truth or Dare?" She asked me.

"Dare. Cuz I'm not a fucking pussy like Pikachu over there."

"I dare you to make out with Kirishima." She said.

It didn't bother me. We've made out before. We used to date but shit happened.

"Fine." I said then leaned in and kissed her. I put my hand on her cheek. I finally pulled away leaving both of us quiet. But then again, I'm always quiet, or I'm hella loud. Damn, self realization here.

"Didn't think you would actually do it Kacchan!" Said Deku.

"Shut it, damn nerd." I yelled back.

"Pink face, your turn truth or dare?" I asked.

"Uh, dare!" She said SUPER exitedly. God, so annoying.

"I dare you to spend an hour in your closet with round face." I said.

"Fine." She said, leaving us. Two birds with one stone.

"Who's next?" Asked Deku.

"You are. Truth or Dare?" I asked him.

"Truth?"

"How many times have you and Todoroki had sex in the last week?" Asked Jirou.

This question already felt like it was going to tear my heart out. So I bolted out of there before they could answer.

-Todoroki P.O.V-

I watched as Bakugou sprinted upstairs towards her dorm room. What was wrong?

I got up and pulled Izuku up with me.

"C'mon. Let's go check on her." I whispered to him so that no one else would hear and want to come along.

We got up to her door and knocked.

"What do you want shitty hair?" She yelled.

"Um, actually it's Todoroki and Midoria." He said. "We wanted to come and check on you."