Chapter fifteen

Bakugou pov

We were all in the commons area. The only others were pink face, froggy and pink cheeks.

"So *ribbit* why have you four been together so much lately?" Froggy asked.

"We're dating." I say bluntly.

I would think she'd assume that. Seeing as Shoto and Eijirou are so close to both of my sides and Izuku is lying across our laps. Shoto's idea.

"Well, congradulations." She says with a smile.

"Yeah, congrats!" Pink face basically screams.

"Wait, you guys added Kirishima?" Pink cheeks asked.

"If you would even call it that." Shoto says.

"That's great!" She says back fakely.

"Mhmm" I hum. Fuckin' dipshit doesn't know the difference between her toothbrush and her dildo she uses on her lonely nights; and she thinks she can be that bitchy to us?

"Kat? Why do you look so angry?" I hear a voice.

"Hmm?" I ask the anonymous voice.

"You look angry."

I realize it was Izuku.

"Oh, it's nothing.

"Okay." He says sweetly.

Where he was lying, his back was on my lap. So I grab his hand that was on his stomach and hold it in one of my own.

I can tell he's blushing. His face tinted a light pink.

We "talk" for a while longer then the four of us go to Shoto's room.

Me and Shoto at the foot of the bed and Izuku and Kirishima on the head so we could face each other.

"Anyone wanna point out how fuckin' fake pink cheeks was being the entire time?" I ask.

"She was being blunt and rude in an indirect manor." Shoto said, pinching his chin between his thumb and index finger, in attempts to sound and look smart.

"Big words don't make you a scientist, Sho." Izuku points out.

He removed his hand from his face and put it down on his lap then eyed Izuku. This made him blush and he looked away for a moment.

"Yes it does." Shoto argued.

"How?" Eijiou asks.

"If I know big words, I'm smart."

"Not all smart people are scientists." I point out.

"Albert Einstein was." He counters.

"But that was in like the 1860's or something. And compared what's known now, he wasn't that smart." Eijirou says.

"Yeah, he wouldn't know how to work an elevator or a computer." Izuku said.

"Why was elevator the first thing to come to mind?" I ask. He shrugs and gives me a weird, playful look.

"Why not?" He asks.

"Why?"

"Don't let this go on any longer." Eijirou pleads.

"Why not?" Izuku asks, mocking her playfully.

Eijirou doesn't answer. She just moved over to him and kisses him passionately.

"Is that enough to get you to shut up?" She asks.

"Mhmm!" He nods vigourously.