chapter sixteen

Bakugou pov

We were on the buss ride to camp. It was two person seating this time.

So me and Ei sat in the seats on one side and Shoto and Izuku sat on the other side.

"I have an idea." I tell Eijirou. "That Momo, and Earphone jack, their together aren't they?" I ask her. She nods. "We can switch rooms and we could be in one together."

"That would be amazing!" She squeals. "Do you think Mr. Aizawa would be okay with it?" She asks.

"Actually, we should ask earphone jack and creation girl first."

"Where are they?" She asks.

"At the front of the buss. We can fuckin' do it when we get off."

"Shoto, Izuku, do you guys have a way to get together?" Ei asks.

"I texted Iida to see if he wanted to switch with Shoto. He gave me two reasons why he wouldn't."

"Which were?" I ask.

"He didn't want to to room with Mineta and he wasn't going to break the rules and switch rooms." Shoto explained.

"Also, Mineta said sense I had two girlfriend's, he wanted to stay with me to see if he could 'get some action' witch was very disturbing." Shoto says.

"Am I the only fucking one who wants to go over there just to humor the little shit? I mean, obviously I wouldn't touch his perverted ass." I say.

"Maybe that'd be a little funny, or it could just be really weird." Eijiou adds.

"But I don't want him to touch either of you." Izuku says.

"He won't. I'll make sure of it." Shoto says confidently.

"Don't forget that we can fight for our selves." Eijirou says cockily.

"Fuck yeah." I smirk at her.

"Doesn't mean we can't protect you." Shoto adds.

"I don't want you to have to fight for yourselves. It makes me sad enough that you had to before." He says with a sniffle.

"Don't cry." I say in a sweet way.

He nods. I put my hand on his and grasp it firmly.

Time skip

We get out of the bus with our luggage and wait there. I see Earphone girl and walk over to her with Eijiou.

"Hey long ears" I greet her.

"Hey Bakugou, hey Kirishima." She smiles at us.

"We were wondering if you wanted to switch rooms with me. I have Momo as my room mate so if you and I switched, me and Katsuki would be together and you and Momo would be together." Eijirou explains.

"Yeah, that'd be great!" She yells.

"Go tell Yaoyorozu and we'll take it to Mr. Aizawa." Eijirou smiles.

She nods and walks away.

"Nice." I say.

The two come back and we go to Aizawa.

"Mr. Aizawa, we were wondering if Kirishima and Kyouka could switch rooms." Creation girl tells the man.

"No, there were reasons I put you in your specific rooms. No switching." He says.

"Of course sir." She bows.

We walk away. "That fucking sucked." I commented.

"Yeah, I was hoping he would say yes."

"I guess we should go fucking unpack. I'll meet you in your room." I say.

"Okay..." She says with a sigh. "Love you."

"Love you too."