Chapter six

Thanks for reading all this way. Here's this.

-Midoria's P.O.V-

"Hey, Kacchan, Shoto, wake up. We have school today." I said.

Kacchan sat up with a miserable frown on her face.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"None of my marks have healed yet and I'm going to get so many fucking questions about them and it's going to piss me the fuck off." She said cupping her face in her hands.

"Well what do you want to do about it? We could make a single announcement to the class, we could answer the questions one by one. Or me and Izu could keep them away." Shoto said, sitting up.

"I don't know. I don't want to leave them in suspense but I don't want to talk about it." She said.

"We could ask Mr. Aizawa to make the announcement." I suggested.

"Yeah."

"Ok, let's get ready then." I said.

We all took showers and got in our uniforms and headed to school. On the way, I texted Mr. Aizawa if he could make the announcement and he agreed. Once we got into class 2-A, we sat down.

The entire class swarmed Kacchan, she seemed to get angrier by the minute. Me and Shoto were trying to back everyone up but they were too worried to care what we did.

"Everyone sit down now!" Mr. Aizawa yelled as he walked into the room noticing the swarm of children around one single desk.

"Yes Mr. Aizawa!" We all said simultaneously.

"Alright, I know you're all worried about Bakugou, but she is fine. I don't want to leave you all more clueless than you already are, so, I'm telling you what happened. Bakugou was kidnapped by the League of Villains. But thanks to her problem solving and cleverness, she escaped with no help from us." He said.

Everybody clapped, I could tell she hated it. I don't know why though. She looked like she was about to walk out the door at any minute, but in an instant, she was calm again.

Mr. Aizawa taught the lesson and we headed to lunch.

-Bakugou's P.O.V-

"Hey Kacchan, in class, when everyone was clapping, you looked really mad. Why was that?" Izuku asked me.

"It's because I was praised for doing something a small child could have done."

"What do you mean? You escaped the L.O.V!" Shoto said.

"No, I escaped an empty room. The man that had beaten me was one of two men that had came in. One was in there for a number of seconds. The other had left hours before and I was in the room by myself. It was midnight and I busted through a wall. Any ten year old with a physically harmful quirk could've done it." I said.

"But you still survived. No ten year old could've done that. You're here today, thankfully, any ten year old would've died." Shoto said, trying to cheer me up.

"Sure." I said.

I ate the rest of my meal in silence. Izuku and Shoto talked and tried to get me to talk but I didn't want to say anything.

A lot of these cuts that man gave me are because I wouldn't shut my goddamn mouth. It's better if I just stay quiet for now.

We finished lunch and headed back to class. The rest of the day was pretty slow but I made it through.

-After school-

-Bakugou's P.O.V-

I was walking back to the dorms building with Izuku and Shoto.

"You're both sleeping in my dorm again tonight." He said.

"Only if you sleep Sho." Izuku said.

I didn't reply.

"Kat?"

"Mm?"

"You've been really quiet." Izuku pointed out.

"Yeah." Shoto agreed.

"Please tell us why." Izuku pleaded.

"I don't wanna talk about Izuku."

"You don't have to talk about it. Just talk to us. Please?" Shoto asked.

"I'll talk as much as needed." I said. I'm not going to let anyone get hurt because I opened my mouth.

"Alright." Shoto agreed.

I hated that I'm so vulnerable now. I used to be tuffer, now I'm a female Kouda. Without his quirk.

"But you are sleeping in my dorm." Shoto persisted.

"Ok." I said.

We got inside and Izuku went to his dorm to get what he needed. Shoto came with me to my dorm because he said he didn't want to leave me alone.

"Kat," he said.

"Mm?"

"I know you're in a tough place right now, but please, just talk to us. You don't have to talk to anyone else. Just me and Izu." He pleaded.

"Fine, but only because you asked so nicely." I said, messing up his hair.

He smiled and helped me put my stuff in a small backpack. We walked back to his dorm, he said he'd hold my bag so i let him. We met Izuku there.

"Hey guys!" Izuku said smiling.

"Hey Izuku." I said.

We all sat down, and because my boyfriends are literal fucking pillows. I layed on each of them.

-Midoria's P.O.V-

"Kat, do you want to just sleep for the rest of the day, or are you wanting dinner?" Shoto asked Kacchan.

"We should eat dinner." She replied.

Shes talking again? I'm glad she is but she still seems sheepish. Who could blame her though? She was beaten and raped not even three days ago.

Raped. I hate that word. I hate that people would actually do that to one another.

"That's a good idea." I said.

"I'll go, Izu, look after her." Shoto said.

"She's not some dog or child that needs 24/7 supervision Sho." I said.

"You don't have to defend me Izuku." Kacchan said, shifting to lay on my shoulder.

"Okay, I'm sorry." I said shyly.

She was obviously tired, but she was so cute. I started to play with the ends of her hair.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Oh, um, I was just..."

"You were pulling my hair Izuku, you can play with my hair but please don't pull on it." She said.

"Ok-kay, s-sorry."

I continued messing with it. Kacchan nearly fell asleep before Shoto walked back in.

"Who's hungry?" He said exitedly. "We actually have something good today. Sushi!" He said.

"Yay!" I exclaimed. We never have sushi.

"You guys can eat mine, I'll just eat the side of rice." Kat said.

"Okay." Shoto said softly. There are times when he seems like a soft, loveable, little kid. And other times when you would be scared to go anywhere near him.

We ate and talked, Kacchan joined in on the conversation thankfully. It made me happy to hear her talking again.

Thanks for reading guys! Please let me know if you have any suggestions or requests for future chapters. Chapter seven coming soon!