Chapter Thirtteen

Bakugou pov

I'm so fucking pissed that shithead raped Eijirou. He had no fucking right.

She was just being a friend and trying to talk to him like the amazing fucking person she is and he takes that as a chance to fucking rape her.

I look at her beutiful sleeping face next to me. It's about 1 A.M.
She's peaceful in a sense. After yesterday I don't know why she would be able to sleep so easily.

But I guess it doesn't matter. She deserves much better than to be in a school with someone like that.

Why is he even in a school for heros if he does villainous things? Little shit shouldn't have been let in here.

"K-katsuki?" Eijiou said tiredly.

"Hmm?" Dammit, she woke up.

"You're still up?" She asked. I couldn't play it off like i had just woken up.

I was leaning on my elbow with my head post up on my hand and I was over leaning over her.

"Yeah, I guess I am." I said lowly.

"Why?" She asked. She was still laying on her back. She looked at me with confusion plastered over her face.

"Couldn't sleep." I say as I get off my elbow and lay down. Our faces only inches apart.

"Oh, that sucks." She says, turning to face me directly.

"It's fine." I say putting a hand on her cheek.

"No, you need sleep." She said in an almost groaning voice.

I didn't really answer. I just looked at her.

"Seriously Katsuki." She said.

"Okay" I reply sweetly and kiss her.

She huffs and gives me a fake angry look. I raise an eyebrow, letting her know I'm curious as to why she's doing this.

"You need rest Kat." She demands.

"I'll do my best to sleep now okay?" I suggest. She nods and wraps her arms around me. I do the same to her, though, she's lower than me. Her head on my chest and my chin on her head. Our legs entangled.

She nusles me a little and soon I hear small snores coming from the red head. She's so beautiful.

Time skip

Todoroki pov

I wake up to Izu in my arms, cuddling my waist. His arms wrapped around me so firmly I couldn't escape, even I i wanted to. But why would I want to leave this adorable cinamen roll?

Soon, he wakes up and though he is awake, he still nusles into me and stays silent while cuddling my chest.

Soon enough, I get him up and I text Kat.

S - Hey, are you and Eichan up?

K - Yeah, we're getting ready. We'll meet you downstairs at the dining hall, okay?

S - okay, love you

K - love you too

That was the first time we've said I love you. It felt so natural thought. Like we were and old married couple or something.

So we both get ready and we meet Kat and Ei downstairs at breakfast.

"So, are you okay Eichan?" Izuku asks.

"Yeah, I mean, Katsuki had to help me walk down here but other than that I'm fine." She says with a fake smike on her face.

"Fucking Pikachu." Kat mumbles.

Then Kaminari, out of nowhere, comes and sits next to Eijiou.

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER!" Katsuki yells as she stands up and picks up Kaminari by the back of his shirt and drags him away a little ways.

"I just came to apologize." He whines. "I'm sorry Eijirou!" He yells so that we all hear.

I notice Ei is looking down, trying to hide her tears. Kat comes back and sits next to her.

She wraps her arms around her and let's Eijiou cry a little.

"I'm sorry he's such an asshole." Kat says. I don't want to say anything to make it worse and I think Izuku has the same feeling.

"I'm sorry I'm so weak." She says to all three of us.

"You're not weak Eijirou." Izuku states firmly.

"If you were weak, you'd still be lying on my bed, unable to move." Katsuki says.

"Don't ever think you're weak because you're not." I tell her.

She smiles a little and we finish breakfast.