Chapter four

This one takes place AFTER they already got back from camp. ⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING. RAPE IS INVOLVED IN THIS CHAPTER!⚠️

-Bakugou's P.O.V-

I was sitting in my dorm room, bored as hell, It was the middle of the night. There was a test tomorrow and I was really stressed. I couldn't sleep at all. So I left.

I started walking towards Deku's room. It was pretty dark but lighter than it was in my pitch black room. I saw a dark figure in the distance.

"Who's there?" I asked.

-Midoria's P.O.V-

I woke up to Shoto shaking me violently. He had a tear stained face with more rolling down his cheek.

"Sho, stop shaking me. What's wrong."

"They fucking took Katsuki again." He replied.

"What!?"

"They took her!" He said.

By now I could feel tears rolling down my cheeks as well. I could feel my whole world crumble.

"H-how do you know?" I asked him.

"They left a note in the hall. They said the League of Villains had taken her." He was sobbing.

"W-why would t-they do it again?" I sobbed.

"I don't know. C'mon. We have to tell Aizawa and the other teachers."

We ran as fast as we could. Looking for someone. Anyone that could help.

Finally, we found Mr. Aizawa

"Mr. Aizawa." We ran up to him.

"Yes?"

"They took Kacchan again!" I said.

"What? Why!?" He asked.

We handed him the note.
____________________________________
U.A bastards,

We have Katsuki Bakugou. The little bitch will be with us until we say so. If you try to come get her we WILL kill her in cold blood and send you her head. We might let her go when we get what we want from her.

L.O.V
____________________________________
It was horrible. I couldn't bare the thought of her being murdered. I couldn't help but cry.

-Bakugou's P.O.V-

They had tied me up against a wall.

"Let me the fuck go you bastards!" I yelled.

A man with dark hair walked in. He had a knife in his hand. He bent over a little and got really close to my face.

"Now what would be the fun in that?" He asked. Then he put the knife up to my cheek and cut me.

"Fuck you!" I screamed.

He cut me again.

"Everytime you're a bad girl, I'll slice your beutiful skin." He said. Then he licked up all the blood that was on his knife.

I kicked him in the balls. I was scared. He had a crazy look in his eye. Once he he'd recovered, he cut my skin six more times. Each one felt deeper than the last.

"I like a fisty, bloody girl." He said, then laughed maniachally.

I can't die here. Not now. He started to strip me of my clothes.

"Stop! Stop you horny bitch! Leave me alo-" the rest was muffled. He had put a gag in my mouth.

I hope to God he was wearing a condom. I can't get pregnant. I want my first kid to be Deku's or Shoto's.