Chapter Eighteen

Bakugou pov

We all had to get out and meet at the campfire.

"Today is your first task." Aizawa starts. "You will be selecting groups of four. Meaning there will be five groups. You must go into the forest and survive. The next time you come out will be tomorrow morning. But be careful. There will be traps set by me, the other pros and your classmates. There will also be wild animals roaming through the forest. If you leave before you are supposed to, you and your entire team will suffer a punishment chosen by me. Having said that, chose your teams and stand with them once chosen."

The three idiots I'm sitting with all drape their arms over one another.

"Obviously." I say with a slight smirk.

"What do you mean by that?" Eijirou asks me.

"Nothing you need to worry about." I say.

"Either way, it's good because our quirks are strong on their own, being partbered up all together and being able to use them consecutively will help us win. If there is a way to win."

"Izuku, shut up." I say.

"Hmm? Oh, s-sorry."

After the groups were all chosen, we left into the forest.

We went to an isolated spoft and started gathering wood and twine.

"Shoto, start making an ice wall so no one can get in." I say.

"But then we can't get out." Izuku tell me.

"We'll make a door. Just leave a gap in the wall. We'll make the door out if the things we've brought over so far." I explain.

I put the twine in three thick lines and set long sticks across it, leaving as little space between them as possible.

Then I set more sticks sideways compared to the other ones and tie off all the twine.

"Door." I say to Shoto as I set it against one of the walls.

Eijirou had already gone to scout out the rest of the teams and see where they were camping out. While Izuku started on setting traps.

"How did you do that so fast?" He asks.

"It's a simple task, just takes focus." I say as I leave to gather more wood for a fire.

When I come back, the door is hidden under vines, but I see it and get in.

I set down the wood I had collected and start standing it to make a nice fire once it gets dark.

"We should get some food too." Shoto says.

"Berries and plants, or fish. I saw a river so I might be able to catch some." I say.

"Don't you have to wash them though?" He asks.

"How the hell do I know more about camping shit than you do?" I ask him. He shrugs. "Yes, you have to fucking wash it. But I can do that in the river."

"You also have to cut certain parts out don't you?"

"That's why I brought a pocket knife. You're very unprepared with this shit. You know that, don't you?"

"I'm a city boy." He jokes.

"Answer my damn question."

"I'm fine with either. And I'll help you. But we should also ask Izuku and Eijirou."

"They have to get back first though." I say.

Tim skip

"Fish it is."

Sorry for taking so long, and for the time skip at the end. I just didn't know how else to do that. Hope you enjoyed this!