Chapter five

I know the last one was super eventful but I promise this one will be a little more calm.

-Todoroki's P.O.V-

I was still up. I noticed that Izuku and Katsuki had finally woken up too.

"Shoto? You're still awake?" Kat asked me.

"Yes."

"You need to go to sleep. We have the day off today." Izuku tried convincing me.

"No."

"Why not?" Kat whined as she pulled me from the chair I was sitting on towards my bed.

"I'm not letting those bastards touch you ever again." I said. I think I'm sounding calm, but right now I'm internaly raging.

"Sho, they won't do it again." Izuku said.

I got so angry at that comment, maybe more than I should have.

"How do you know?! They took her once before and I wasn't able to save her either of those times." I turned towards Kat. I was starting to cry and I was yelling. "Last time they wanted you to join them. This time they fucking raped you. They cut you and hurt you and I wasn't there to help you or stop any of it. What if it does happen again and they take it a step further? I don't want to lose you again!" I think I was starting to lose my mind.

I could feel two pairs of arms wrap around me.

"I know this sucks Sho, but we have to look on the bright side. Kacchan is back and safe. You can sleep now, I'll protect her

"I can't. Not now." I said. I can't let anything happen to either of them. I started to squeez both of them.

"Shoto, please ly down. For me." Kat said.

I had to think it over. I am really tired and if something happens, I'd be too exhausted to do anything useful.

"Fine." I said gently. I layed down on my bed and started to drift off.

-Bakugou's P.O.V-

He was finally asleep. I held Izuku's hand. Wait. There. Again. I referred to him as Izuku, not Deku. What's happening to me? Am I going that soft? It didn't matter. Might as well embrace it.

"I'm glad you're back." He said as he squeezed my hand tighter.

I pulled him into a hug. "I am too." I said. I held him a little too close to me, his body pushed in some of the cuts and bruises I had and it hurt. But it didn't matter because I didn't want to let go.

He pulled away a little. "I don't want to hurt you. You've been through a lot in the past 24 hours." He said, still hugging me, just looser.

"Thank you Izuku." I said quietly.

"You called me by my name?" He asked.

"Yeah."

We sat down and we were as quiet as possible. We didn't want to wake Shoto up.

-Shoto's P.O.V-

(This is in his dream)

I was in a pitch black room. I saw Katsuki standing a little ways in front of me. I started walking towards her, but she kept sliding away. I started running but to no avail.

I stopped running and the ground around me collapsed. Shards of glass everywhere and Kat was still up there on a pillar.

Then I heard a gunshot. She fell off the pillar and was diving to the ground. I was falling slow motion but she was falling fast.