Chapter eight

Hey guys! In the story it's Sunday so they're just goofing around. And I'm still not good at intros so I'll just let you get to the story.

-Bakugou's POV-

I woke up with Eijiou still laying on my chest. She was gripping onto my waist, kind of clawing me.

"Hey, wake up." I said as I gently rocked her back and forth.

"Hmm?" She replied.

"I said wake up."

She groaned, "I don't want to." She said.

I sat up, her still gripping me trying to pull me back down. "You have to."

"No I don't." She replied angrily.

"If you don't, I'll fucking pour a bucket of water on your head." I threatened her.

"Fine." She said. She sat up and rubbed her eyes.

"We should go meet Shoto and Izuku in minute, I'll text Izuku." I said.

Katsuki💛 - Hey, you up???

Izuku💚 - yes

Katsuki💛 - Is Shoto up?

Izuku💚 - yeah why?

Katsuki💛 - I was just going to tell you, once you guys get ready, meet me and Eijiou at the dining hall. The table we usually sit at.

Izuku💚 - Okay! Love you.

Katsuki💛 - Love you too.

That was the first time we've said "I love you". I've never even said that to my mom.

"Get ready, take a shower. We're meeting them at the dining hall." I told her.

"Okay!" She said exitedly.

"You can wear some of my clothes if you want. Sense your room is two floors up." I offered.

She nodded and shuffled through my drawers to find something. She had a bundle of clothes and headed into the bathroom to take a shower.

I decided to watch some TV. There wasn't much on, but I found something called "Modern Family". I've never heard of it before but once I started watching it, it was pretty good I guess.

Eijirou finally came out. She was wearing my white long sleeve button up shirt tucked in to my red pair of short shorts and a black leather belt. Her wearing that reminded me of how tall she is.

"That's hot." I said jokingly. Though I really did mean it.

"I know right? I'd like to see you in this." She said.

That had me blushing, so to escape, I ran to the bathroom and took my shower.

I came out in a tight grey t-shirt that said "Fuck off" on it, with black ripped skinny jeans and fishnet underneath. I took care of my hair. I wore it in a spiky pony tail with some of my hair in the front hanging out. Kind of like Momo's, but better.

We headed to the dining hall. Once there, we noticed that neither Izuku nor Shoto was there. So we just got our food and waited for them.

Finally, they got there five minutes later.

"Hey Kacchan, Hey Eichan!" Izuku said walking up to the table with his food.

"You guys took a while." I said.

"Yeah, Izuku got caught in his shirt and couldn't get it off of his head and arms." Shoto said. He smiled at Izuku. Not a smug smile, more of an adoring one.