Chapter ten

So this story is the family dinner with Kirishima's family. There will be yelling and foul language. Don't like don't read.

-Kirishima's POV-

We were getting ready to leave for the dinner at my Dad's "estate". I never really thought of using that word till my dad called his house that. I was really excited to see Haruto and Akari though. It's been a couple years sense I've seen them.

Shoto and Izuku were getting ready in Shoto's room while me and Katsuki are getting ready in mine.

"Katsuki?! Can you come here and help me zip up my dress please?" I yelled for her.

"Sure" she agreed.

She came into the bathroom and zipped up the back of my dress.

I was wearing an almost skin tight crimson red dress that went to my knees and had short sleeves.

I turned around and saw that Katsuki had already finished getting ready.

She had a long black dress that went to her mid shin and had long sleeves. She wore thick black eyeliner, Ruby red lipstick and gold colored eye shadow.

"Katsuki, you're so beautiful." I said.

"Whatever Shi-, Eijiou." She said.

"Why'd you stop yourself from calling me shitty hair?" I asked confused. It wasn't the best nik name but it was my nik name.

"Cause your hair doesn't look shitty." She said looking at the top of my head. I had curled it so I guess it didn't look that bad if Katsuki thought it looked good.

"Well, thank you." I said with my signature smile.

"Mm" There was a knock at the door and I assumed it was the boys. Sure enough, it was.

They walked in and looked at us both. We both had just got finished getting ready so we were set to go.

"Kacchan, Eichan, you both are really pretty." Izuku said blushing.

"Thank you Izuku hon." Katsuki said kindly. To be honest, she acts really tough. And she is, but she does have a soft side too. Izuku reaches that side the most.

"Lets go." Shoto said as we all headed towards the door.

-Time skip to Dad's estate-

"Guys, my mother is going to be here so don't be too rude or anything or she'll open that bat cave she calls a mouth." I said.

"No problem." Shoto said. He was always the most cultured. I feel like he was one of those kids who was forced to study over the summer. I don't know too much about his childhood though, he doesn't like to talk about it much so I don't make him.

"Eijirou?" My Dad greeted me as he opened the door.

"Hey Dad! How ya been?" I asked as he pulled me into a hug.

"Good, and you?" He asked me as he let go.

"I've been really good." I said.

"I see you died your hair, I like it a lot." He complemented me.

"Thank you." I replied.

"And who are these three?" He asked.

"This is Shoto, Izuku and Katsuki, my boyfriend's and girlfriend." I explained. It was a mouth full but it didn't bother me.

"Nice to meet you all." He replied smiling.

"Nice to meet you too sir." Shoto said walking up to shake his hand.