chapter seventeen

Todoroki pov

I walked in my room and sat my suitcase on my bed. I didn't bring much more than clothes, a tooth brush and some other nesecities.

Mineta then walks in.

"Hey Todoroki, when are your hot girlfriends coming?" He asks me with that stomach churning perverted voice of his.

"Never." I say. "Not when you're here."

"Hey! Why are you picking on me!?" He protests.

"You know why. I don't trust you'll be respectful in any sense so I won't allow them near you." I explain.

"That's no fair." He mumbles. This is going to be a long week.

I get my stuff unpacked then sit on the bed.

I'm worried that something is going to happen to Kat and Ei.

And if it does, I'm almost certain it's going to be this perverts fault.

I the hear a knock on the door. I get up and answer it to Izuku, Eijirou, and Katsuki.

"Hey." I say.

"Hi" they all return.

I guess this is happening now.

"We came to get you." Izuku says

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"On a walk or something. Just out." Katsuki says.

"Okay." I leave without another word.

We ended up walking in circles around the camp grounds. It was very enjoyable.

Katsuki to my left, Eijirou to my right, Izuku to her right.

"So how are you putting up with Mineta?" Izuku asks me.

I sigh. "As soon as he walked in he asked when you two were coming over." I say, gesturing to Eijirou and Katsuki.

"That's disturbing." Eijirou says.

"Don't let it get to you." Katsuki adds.

"He doesn't have a right to act the way he does. It's sickening." Izuku says. I look at him for a minute. "What?" He asks with a guilty face.

"I just can't believe you called him sickening. That's so harsh." I joke.

"What's that mean?" He asks.

"Just that you're an innocent bean." Eijirou smiles at him.

"Not innocent. Good." Katsuki corrects.

"How do you mean?" I ask.

"We've all seen too damn much to be innocent. But Izuku's still good." She explains.

"I'm not sure wether or not I should be offended by that." He says with an adorable perplexity.

"Don't, it's a good thing to be good." Eijirou says.

I think for a minute. "This is probably too deep for my mind to handle, but.." I start. "isn't good just an illusion of morals? The idea that something is good, it's just a perspective. So we can't justify anything by saying it's good or bad."

"That was to deep for the fucking world to handle." Katsuki says.

"Where do you come up with these lines Shoto?" Eijirou asks.

I shrug. "It usually just pops into my head."

"Isn't that what you were picking on Kacchan for?" Izuku asks me.

"It was." Katsuki smirks.

"What do you have to say for yourself?" Eijirou asks me.

"Now you're picking on me." I sigh.

"That's the point Icyhot."

Eventually, the dinner bell rings and we go to the mess hall. After we finish, we got back to our rooms and go to sleep.