Prologue

When I woke up, I Had become flashedsphereball.

"No, I don't know what it is! What's going on with my body? Even though it's a ball, it floats for some reason."

 And my body is shining.

 After putting the tsukkomi in this weird development I calming down, slowly look around.

 It's a pale, shiny space. It isn't very wide, but it's simple to settle down.

"There is nothing but a simple white room."

"It's such a goddess room. I can always modify it as the way I want it to be."

 Suddenly, a soft tone was heard from somewhere. Surprise when suddenly, a woman with golden wings spreads behind her and floats a holy ring above her head.

 I imagined that if the eyes were on, the eyeball might have popped out, but I was calm. First of all, this is my situation. It's a ball.

"Nice to meet you! I'm the goddess!"

(. . . .)

 For the time being, just think in your brain, and don't need tsukkomi. Right now, understanding the situation is paramount.

 The woman who appeared in front of her is carefully stared from top to bottom.

(I'm a ball now, so there's no problem at all, yeah, no!)

 Transparent silver hair hanging down to the waist. Golden eyes that can be used for skills such as "Enchanted". A sexy limb wearing a red dress.

 The chest is not too big and not too small, maybe the best D cup. I guess age is around 20 years old. It has a beautiful face. Also, it's glowing light overall.

"I don't know what a goddess is, but you are definitely a beautiful woman!"

"Oh, huh? Thank you for praising!"

 I'm glad to see the goddess happy, and show off a flashing new trick. "Bounce". The level will be different from the one that just floated.

"I am surprised at your adaptability!"

 Desperately continued to bounce, but did not transmit. The goddess stares gently, but is unresponsive. I did not give up and continued for a while, but the expression did not change at all.

 I was a little crying what I was floating.

 After that, when she was surprised for a moment, I showed off "Rolling", but her cheeks didn't move and she didn't get any reaction.

 -Cool goddess.

 ____________

"A question to the goddess!"

"Yes? Go ahead ask"

 The goddess sits on a chair and enjoys an elegant tea time with a cup of tea. The chair and tea set where appears suddenly, like fantasy scene.

(. . .)

"I suppose is this afterlife? But where is this? I don't remember how I die though"

"Yup, we'll kind of? U where die and here is the preparation room!"

"Can I ask how I die?"

"By truck-kun"

". . . . The last time I remember I was watching anime in my room though(and as a neet I hardly go outside my room). . ? And my apartment is in the second floor."

 I don't really care though but still I'm curiou.

"(• ▽ •;) A-haha. . . Anything can happen, definitely not because of my fault...(๑¯◡¯๑)"

".......ಠ_ಠ What will happen to me now?"

"W-ell um because I feel sor- ehem because I was generous I will give u a second chance a isekai experience, and give u one wish and 3 skill of ur choosing"

"Really!?! Wohoo! Yay!"

     I don't really sad by the fact that I die but because of this I'm glad that I die~

"Um.. can I choose where to be isekaied or will it cost me my wish?"

"Sure and It will not cost u a wish, cause I'm generous."

"Thank you! Then I choose death March world please. And about my wish um I want to be level 500 dragon with ability to take a human form, is that good?"

"Oh well that world is dangerous so okay~"

"! Thank you!"

"And about the skill?"

"Gate of Babylon? And um satou I mean the protagonist status menu management and last is um master wizard skill that shin demon Lord have( ╹▽╹ )"

"U sure not reserve at all don't u, well I already promise so, sure."

"Well cause I want to spend my second chance leisurely~"

"Well then, may ur second life be  happy one 。◕‿◕。"

"Thank you goddess-san"

 At this moment, my story has begun.