chapter 18

(Kaida pov)

_________
_____________

  >Title [Maze Traveler] acquired

After satou defeat Zen, what happen after that is almost the same as in line with the story. The difference is that, after satou fetch the unconscious Nana we teleport close to Arisa and other locations by my magic, mass teleportation.

I was scolded by Satou~ I even gain pain resistance skill... That deco pin is painful~.....

Well I maybe deserve that punishment but painful thing is still painful....

By the way I also tell satou the way to slay the fragments, via Divine sword.

Arisa and other is almost reach Seryu city, there still quite distance between Arisa group and me. I wonder.. I think arisa will scolded me 。ŏ﹏ŏ such a misfortune....
_______________
(Satou pov)

After the fight with {No-Life King} Zen and get additional holy sword gjallarhorn, the maze is in self-destruct. It's a blessing that Kaida can do teleport magic~ it was a dangerous situation~

About Kaida, I scolded her quite heavily and deco pin her. She look like in Soo much pain, but it must be an extravaganc.

I'm currently in about 2 Km from Seryu city if according to map menu. The city is still not on view but I can see our wagon.

While I look at it, the wagon starts to come toward here. Apparently, someone has seen me. The one with sharp eye, Tama I wonder?

  The wagon comes into my view, Liza is operating it. Pochi and Tama lean out of the wagon as if they're about to fall and are waving at me. Arisa and Lulu are anxiously looking toward here, seems that they can't see me yet.

  I put Mia and the woman on one of my arm smoothly, and then I wave back at them. By the way Kaida is still painfully touch her forehead with both of her hand as if to relieve her pain.. such extravaganc, it just a deco pin.

  Still, everyone look strange. I've thought that they would worry about me but aren't they worrying too much?

  Before long, the wagon comes into view while raising dust clouds.

  I put the two on the side of the road and go to greet everyone.

  The wagon makes a sudden stop, then Pochi and Tama who descend like they're tumbling down run here.

  Bam, with that sound, Liza who jumps over Pochi and Tama from the coachman's seat runs here first. "Mafter", she says in a loud muffled cry while strongly hugging me. Losing her body weight, I support her center of gravity. Liza is crying like a flood while hugging me.

  While I was surprised with Liza's unexpected behavior, Pochi and Tama climb up my body and Liza and hug me from both sides.

  "Wlcome~""Nano desu!"

  Maybe because they can't express their relief well, they're thoroughly play-biting my head and shoulders, and licking  my face. This is intense.

  Arisa and Lulu who come down from the wagon late aren't able to interrupt the intense hugs. "Welcome home.", said Arisa while looking at the ground, and said Lulu gracefully.

  "I'm home, I'm sorry to worry you."

  Liza is still crying while hugging me, but when she hears my voice she replies with a weak tearful voice. And then, seemingly aware that she's hugging me, she shyly parts away from me.

  Matching her, I put Tama and Pochi on the ground and pat their heads.

  "We were worried nodesu!""Any injury~?"