chapter 1

__
____
______

". . . .umh"

    When I open my eyes I see blue sky.

(Ugh.. I'm not in my room, Soo it was not a dream huh.)

     Trying to get up I see red hair, my hair and it was long. Getting bad promotion I check my status to confirm it.

     My name there is Kaida, race is Heavenly Dragon, level 500 and last gender is female. . . Yup, damnit. Ugh is this goddess mischief because I ask too much? Maybe it is, sigh...

     My height originally where around 1,7 meter but now shrink to around 1,5 meter. Hair color is red long till reach my knee. I have modest size chest. I don't have mirror but definitely I become a beauty, sigh.. by the way I was currently naked... Sigh

"Well there no meaning if just being depressed, let see my status again"

In the status listed quite a lot of skill, and there is the skill of my choice: {Gate of Babylon} and {master of wizard} that set as unique skill. And other skill such as racial skill like {Dragon Breath} and {Human Form} skill.

    The menu management I have different then the one satou the protagonist have. I don't have {storage} {unit management} and {exchange} in the menu, well I have gate of Babylon so it no problem.

     My job is Heavenly Dragon and level is of course 500. My hp and mp  was astronomical 500.000 and other stats set in 99+ maybe because my menu the same as satou have, so I don't know the actual number.

"I'm sure op~ let see my skill"

     When I try to use gate of Babylon I given information about all the stuff inside the gate and it was massive, there many legendary equipment but there only treasure in there, there not even a water only wine and no food. I quickly take something to cover my self. It was beautiful black colored dress ...and underwear and strangely it feel right? Natural with this, I'm kind of glad but also complicated feeling.

"Now then where I am currently, I don't know~"

     When thinking, I see something in the far distance, a meteor fall, unnaturally many falling meteor that like artificially dropped for atk like in game. Yup that definitely satou-kun there. Judging by the terrain that was a forest, I was currently at early in the story, that good.

    After a while, sounds of terrible explosion and quack happen and even a wind cause by the shock wave.

"That skill sure is amazing~ even in this distance I still feel it~."

     While saying so I began to pondering for what to do and decided to join satou so I can bland in this world.

"Yup that maybe my best option, now then what will my back story I will tell ~ troublesome..."

      I use the search function of the menu to find satou location.

"That quite distance... And will take a long time if by walking... Yosh! Let fly!"

      And so with excited feeling I decide to go by flying in my dragon form.

"{Dragon form}!"

     My dragon form was massive, around 500 meter in length slender Western dragon with crimson colored scales.

"Ohh!"

      While in amazement caused by my dragon form I began trying to fly, awkwardly. And I get {flight} skill, I put skill point and Max the skill

"Yay to the easy mode~ now then here I come~!"

     I began to flying towards satou location.
____________________
     The landscape damage cause by the meteor fall is massive with many crater, well not that it matters. Following the menu I go to the location where satou is.

"There he is"

       I found satou currently sleeping(?) In the ground, maybe fainted cause the shock wave of meteor fall.

"What to do.. should I wake him up? Ugh maybe I will just wait till he wake up naturally"

     Saying so I move him to be more comfortable position and cover him with robe from gate of Babylon. I sit in the opposite of him. With so much excitement and surprised that take troll on my mental more than I imagine I fall a sleep my self.