chapter 12

(Kaida pov)
_____
_________

..... In the end I only sleep a little. In the end I was playing around in the sub world I created using forbidden magic {Another World}. I try to understand more of my skill, and so I decide to try the limit or different approach with the skill. About {master of wizard} unique skill, my understanding of this world magic is full mastery. This skill give me detailed information I want about all magic to it basic program. So I can also create or modify the magic as I want. Sadly I don't really have talent in this kind of field so I can only create a simple new spell that hardly useful for battle even with all information provided from {master of wizard} unique skill. Not that it really matter, I can just use existing magic as it is that already plenty a lot useful spell already.

And about {Gate of Babylon} it really become literally have all(fate world) the thing. There is also theory about Gate of Babylon that the gate always actively accumulating treasure. But because limitations because of Gaia or it is Alaya? But there a theory in distance future when that two Divine being case to exist the gate will literally have everything. But.. well there isn't any this world(death March) treasure in the gate, so the gate not actively accumulating treasure by that fact. Then how do the gate have all the treasure (fate)? Nevermind, not that it really matter, I will not decline a fortune. Lucky~ not that I will use all that treasure, I will only use mostly famous sword or enkidu anyway~ hm? Should I let satou study the treasure of the human wisdom in the gate?

With Max level sword skill it becomes so easy to use sword, when I try to imitating sword play from anime I have instinctive feeling that guide me to perform the style. Easy mode is the best, this game interference menu skill is really op.

>{Experiment Skill} Acquired
>{Verification Skill} Acquired

Now lets go back. According to my menu, in been quite long time pass. When I back to room inn from the sub-World I meet with the scene where arisa half naked and satou chop arisa head....

"...... sorry for disturbing"(Kaida)
"Not at all, Kaida. I just scolding arisa, for she is misunderstand. By the way where you have gone?"
"hm? uh-um.. I just playing somewhere?"
"Is that teleportation*-*!"(Arisa)

Satou just answer me so naturally, kuhh sasuga the original owner of the poker face sensei. Arisa ask me with a sparkling eye. I understand, right? Space magic have a charm like a protagonist cheat.

"Yes, kind of"(Kaida)
"Teach me! Teach me! (☆▽☆)"
"sure"

I casually answer arisa. It not really a problem to teach arisa space magic as she will learn it in the future eventually. Like this, she doesn't have to reset her skill level like what Happen in the original timeline.

"I also want to ask you, please teach me how to chant properly, Kaida."
"..you can't chant satou?
"You don't have to put surprise and don't believe face you know?"

It a bit fun teasing satou.

"I understand"
"Is there any tricks for chanting?"
"Hm? I don't know, I always can."

It not really a lie, I can do chant from the first time I try magic in this world.

"hm.. there is, satou. Skill orb"
"Skill orb?"
"ahh~ yup that other way to acquiring skill."(arisa)
"What is this skill orb, you know it? Arisa."
"Skill orb is used to learn a skill. Depends on the skill contained in the orb, like appraisal skill orb."(arisa)
"Where to get this skill orb?"
"Skill orb is drop item from labirin floor boss~ so let's go~ labirin city~"(arisa)
"(In small voice) ..I see, that one more reason for me to go to the labirin city it is."
___________________
(Satou pov)

"You said something about consultation at noon right? Did anything happen?"

  "Wonder where should I begin..."