chapter 6

(Kaida pov)
____
_______

"..uhm ..."

When I woke up, I don't see satou besides me. He must be already wake up early, maybe he currently take a bath? I think so, if my memory of the novel not wrong. Well it chance when I'm alone, I want to clean my self, via magic of course. I still not ready to take a bath manually with my new female body.

"...*****{soft wash}"
""...****.****{dry}"

I can use the magic without chanting thought but, chanting is also romance. I have all shin demon Lord skill that related to magic, I don't know if it was set skill from {master wizard} unique skill or the goddess gift, and I don't really care, it convenient.

Now then, what to do~? If not wrong demon will appear today, should I help, if so what should I do.. ugh. I don't have any combat skill though.. only magic skill and weapon from gate of Babylon. Well let's just enjoy the show from afar. By the way, satou late, it been quite a while and he yet to finish his business, bet he enjoyed the bath Soo much.

While I thinking so, the door open and there is satou, speak of the devil~

".hn.. satou.. morning"
"Morning Kaida, did u sleep well?"
"Yes"
"By the way, Kaida, I plan to continue the sighting in the city, what will u do? Kaida"
".sleep"
"Is that so? Then I will go alone, I will bring souvenir when I back, any requests?"
"..food"
"(. sweetdrop) I understand, later Kaida"

And so, we decided to go separately. I plan to get weapon handling skill and trying my skill and weapon from gate of Babylon.
_______________

Using teleport, I go the the place I first arrive to this world. Hm.. what should I try first, let try enkidu, chain of heaven.

I see chain emerg from the golden gate, I try to launch it targeting a tree in front of me. It launch in fast speed like a bullet in it full speed even With my insane stats, it easily pierc the tree with no resistance. Next I try to moving the chain, 1 chain, 2 chain and so on.

>{Skill parallel though acquired}
>{Chain skill acquired}

Ohh skill~ let activate it to the max, the handling become so much easier after. Easy mode is the best~

Next let register magic that satou often use, so I can also use it chantlessly, first.

"..**** ****** *****{another world}"

And so, I began to use magic one after another and put skill points on the attack magic for more firepower~

After satisfied utterly destroy the sub space, I go out and searching for monster presence, and I found a wyvern. I choose sword for my first try, it an unnamed weapon, if in fate statistics it was rank c weapon. When I get close to the wyvern the wyvern also spots me and began to attack me, with instinct I evade the wyvern attack.

>{Evasion skill acquired}
>{Danger Sense skill acquired}

It use it tail to attack this time, I use my sword to Parry the attack and jump for the wing and channel my magic to the sword thus swing my sword with all my strength.

>{One handle sword skill acquired}
>{Parry skill acquired}
>{Jump skill acquired}
>{Herculean strength skill acquired}
>{Magic edge skill acquired}

Yosh, I got my desired skill and with bonus. I activate all the skill to the max, I have many skill points anyway~ and so, I change my choice of weapon to a spear, it was gae bolg. Hm.. I'm curious, gate weapon setting is different than this world weapon, but I see that maybe the world rule changes the weapon a bit to adjust to this world, I can clad the weapon with magic. The menacing cursed red spear become more eerie with red colored glow from magic edge. How about the Noble Phantasm? Let try it~ after satisfied playing with the spear I take quite distance with the wyvern and prepare to use gae bolg Noble Phantasm.

" ...Gae Bolg!"

After release from my hand the spear become red bean of light and launch it self to where the heart located on the wyvern with insane speed. It Pearce the wyvern and land quite distance cause by it speed, I try to use the call function of the weapon and Gae Bolg launch back at me and I received it with my hand. Cool~

>{Spear skill acquired}
>{Throwing skill acquired}

" .. fuu.. should I go back, it been quite a while, the demon must be already come out"

I decide to teleport to the Seryuu city.
________________

I teleport back to inn room, after cleaning my body and dress cause by the battle I go out the room onwards to satou position. I see that the battle is almost done. I see the demon try to self destruct, I use gate of Babylon to launch a sword with holy element towards the demon before it could self destruct.

"..fuu.. demon extermination complete"

>{Sneak attack skill acquired}
______________
(Satou pov)

Before the demon could self destruct, trail of blue-golden light Pierce it heart and body. I see it was a sword that Pierce the demon. The demon's corpse falls apart and becomes black dust.

I slip into the alley during the clamor and hide myself.

>Title [Combat-Ready] Acquired >Title [Skilled Warrior] Acquired >Title [One Who Dances With Demons] Acquired >Title [Hero] Acquired

...I wonder if the last one is sarcasm. While thinking so, I pondering about the sword that kill the demon before it could self destruct.

"..satou, hello...hen outfit..playing?"(Kaida)

Before I know it Kaida stand beside me. I see a golden sword in her hand, according to AR indicator it was {Divine construct: Excalibur} I don't know the difference in my Excalibur and this Divine construct Excalibur, but that sword is the sword that Pierce the demon, I see.. so it was Kaida that finish the demon.

While thinking so, golden ripples appear near her and she let loose of her sword and the sword going in to the ripples, apparently it kind of storage skill.

"Hello Kaida, no I was not playing, I just finished fighting with the demon."
".. the demon.. weak"(Kaida)
"Ahaha well it was my first time fighting."
"is that so..?"(Kaida)
"Yup"
"then.. good work.."(Kaida)

Saying so Kaida began to patting my head, it feel kinda nice. It quite weird feeling as well though, cause even if my appearance is 15 years old, my age is 29 years old. And Kaida appearance is that of teenage girl. Well let just honestly enjoying this patting.

".then.. satou, I will back to the inn, later satou. be careful.."(Kaida)
"Okay Kaida, later"

After that Kaida figure disappear, and I see that her location in Marta inn. She must be teleporting.
_____________
(Kaida pov)

"Sleepy.."

Cause mental fatigue by my first working hard and fight, after teleporting to the in room, I quickly fall a sleep.

".ngh.. good night.."