Chapter 22

(Kaida POV)

It has been two days since we left the old people and the children.  Our journey is so smooth with no encounter with thief. Monster still sometimes come attacking but it not a problem and just become the beastkin experience, literaly. 

Along the journey, satou as good person he is teaching all the girl(slave) literacy. It been leasure journey~ Satou line of sight is painfull sometimes though... well I'm not regreting my action, filth is supose to be cleansed afterall~ and my reward is no disturband cause of thief along the way~

'Master, this schedule, what is it?'

Arisa shows satou a paper taken from the nature magic book. It's the paper Satou bought from flea market that was worth 100 gold coins according to [ARanalysis].

I took a look at it once before, but it was just a paper mostly composed of date and schedule. It's interesting that the schedule look like it's printed, but since sometimes there are scribbles with random line and numerics drawn like spiderweb, I can't see its worth. 

'Biopsy?'

Arisa said so while looking at the paper.

'There's nothing like that written there right?'

'If you read it vertically, that's what it says you know?'

hmm?

'Arisa, you're great!'

'Fufun, if you want to praise me then I'd like you to show it in your attitude~.'

Ahh maybe that was the paper about how to make holy sword theory? I almost forget about  that one. well its not that its really matter to me~

Satou leave the reins to Tama, and hug Arisa. 'Uwaah, so sudden, nnnoo~', she's letting out weird sounds. And satou then focuse all his atention to the paper.

____________________

'The merchant over there, stop. The great me is a senior knight of baron Muno, Elal.'

'Well well, knight-sama, nice to meet you, I am Satou, a merchant.'

Satou go down the wagon and bow.

>[Etiquette Skill Acquired]

...I'm not doing anything thought? is seeing action related skill count as learning? nevermind ir usefull so I will not decline and overthinking.

'Did you see any luxurious-looking noble-riding carriage? Or did you see a beautiful woman riding a white horse?'

'I came from earl Kuhanou territory, but I didn't see anything that look like that carriage or that person. I did see a carriage that looks like it had been used by merchants in a meadow just beyond this.'

'You have no lie in that words right?'

'Yes, of course. Trust is the most important thing for merchants after all.'

The knight is threatening Satou by gripping the handle of his sword but Satou calmly handle the situation with pokerface skill of him.

'Alright, sir Bezz, Sir Donoza, you check that carriage and then deliver the order to the guards at the border just in case. We will report back to baron.'

The knights parted in two group and went away without even thanking for the information. I'm bit surprise that this person is not included in my extermination magic that I cast two days ago, maybe he's just pridefull muscle head type person. Not that I care.

Some time later, we meet the knight people again, there Toruma and Hayuna with their baby with the knight people. They where supose to be captured and make a hostage in the battle betwen thief and the knight but because the thief is gone they successfully escape on their own huh... this scenario is also not bad... right?

____________________

Two sword clash with each other creating spark moving in rythm like dancing. One sword wielded by girl have a form of Japanise big sword[Odachi] with leng that longer than the girl height while the opponent is a boy wielding gaudy gold decorated western sword. the girl skillfully handling the sword with agile movement like ignoring the weight and  length of the sword.

the boy with desperate movement parry each of the girl attack, even while move in desperation, sometimes the boy also launch an attack. The sword glow in each respective color red and blue, red for the [Odachi], increasing it manacing effect while the western glow in blue as symbole that it was a holy sword....

In the end, the winner is the girl with the red hair, Kaida.

Today as usually the two of them, Kaida and Satou sparing matchand end in the Kaida victory.

'Thank you Kaida, as always. but.. I still cant defeat you huh...'

'Well! still to early for you to claim victory from me, but you where keep improving and today is quite close match.'

'I'm glad if you say that.. but you where holding back your strength right?'

'Well it was sparing match after all so I adjusting my strength to match yours but I'm not holding back in term of skill.'

Satou just smile hearing Kaida answer.

'By the way Kaida. About the dissapering of the thief, is it your doing?'

'Yes, why you ask? perhaps it is bothering you? about their death.'

Hearing Kaida answer Satou silent for a while and then smile.

'..... no. Well my original world where a peachfull place so killing is quite bothering to me  but... the other party will do harm to inoccent people if left alone. It's cowardy of me but... thank you.'

'..no problem. You dont have to be get used to killing, because you still want to back to your world right? ... and thank you for not hating me...'

'I will never hate you, kaida.'

hearing Kaida answer, Satou respon with so with a smile.

'...I will go take a bath'

Kaida suddenly end the conversation with such reason and quickly fled away from Satou. if look closely the tip of Kaida ear is crimson colored.

___________________

We've finally arrived at Muno city, but the gate is sealed shut, we can't get in.

'Master, what should we do?'

'Un, there's a village up ahead. I want you to gather pebbles that look like this at the river beside the village. I want you to ask the village's chief to request everyone to collect those pebbles.'

'Tama will gather~'

'Pochi will work hard too nodesu.'

Because of my action, satou did not get acquaintance with Toruma and Hayuna like in the original story and introduced to the baron because of that relation and also did not get a way to go to the city.

in the end we decide to go to the closed village to rest, and that was the current situation.

'Un, I'm happy for your eagerness, but we should give the works to the villagers.'

satou explain it to everyone in detail. They have to gather 100 pebbles, and Satou will buy the pebbles for 1 copper coin each.When the villager, Arisa and the beastkin gathering the peble, Satou and Lulu cooking porridge and me helping them.

this part of the story is not change, just change in the satou will not go to visit the nobility. I hope nothing bad will happen~