Chapter 23

(Kaida POV)

After the villager finish gathering [Snake Blood Stone], currently we were all resting while eating risotto together with the villager.

Remember that the demon problem yet to be resolved, I talk to Satou with [Telepathy].

{Satou, what you are gonna do? about the demon}(Kaida)

{! hmm? why dont you just kill it like you did with the Thief group, kaida?}(Satou)

{........}(Kaida)

Satou a bit surprise with the sudden voice transmission and answer as such. Not expecting such answer Kaida unable to answer for a while.

That certainly where the most logical answer, but.. Kaida as she already make some change in the story and even if she doesnt really mind about the change on the storyline she cant be to indiferent to completly ignore it. Kaida feel that, doing that is a bit irresponsible. Demon on Muno territory is important story for the beginning of Satou journey for receiving noble title after all. Even if Kaida feels that Satou receive noble title will lead to troublesome developement and want to avoid it, but to just kill the demon secretly and done that way Kaida feel bit guilty.

{....Daughter of Baron Muno is currently asking wood giant race reinforcement/help for the demon problem. And, wood giant and Muno nobility relation is already bit strained because previous case [No Life King]. If the wood giant come in vain because there no more demon problem when they come it be akward and will add conflic betwen wood giant with Muno people.}(Kaida)

{That certainly true...So, what do you think we should do? Kaida.}(Satou)

{I dont know.}(Kaida)

I dont really know~ um more like I dont want to be involved in this trouble~

{..Oh well.. should I do the same thing like in seiryu city?}(Satou)

{you mean the masked hero[Nanashi]? maybe that the best option.}(Kaida)

{Well then, I will go.}(Satou)

After decide so, Satou plan to get ready for the demon problem that about to happen around now as I looking at [Map Exploration] the battle betwen undead and Muno soldier is about to end in undead and the demon victory.

Well ganbatte!- I encourage satou In my heart. I also saying sorry in my heart.

{I will guard the people here so you dont have to worry about Arisa and other safety.}(Kaida)

{I'm not worried. I believe in you after all, Kaida.}(Satou)

{...hmm.}(Kaida)

Damn....

Is this protagonis special skill? speak such embarasing line so casually. I though Satou where not such character, I want a refund!

-Skill acquired [Acting]

-Skill acquired [Persuasion]

-Skill acquired [Logical Argument]

-Skill acquired [Conspiracy]

-Title acquired [Manipulator]

-Title acquired [Poor Actress]

Ugh.. okay- I deserve that, well for now lets hide all of that.

______________

(Satou POV)

Satou here~

Currently I was in the Muno castle. Why you ask? Well, as I agree with Kaida plan for the current demon problem so before I solve the demon I have to show my figure as the cause for hero figure that save Muno from the demon as not to cause too many confusion or that what Kaida say.