chapter 13

(Kaida pov)

The discussion end with the conclusion we will go to the labyrinth city. Hm.. sighting looking around the way till reach labirin city maybe not bad. I maybe a shut-in in my previous live, but it because the environment in modern society. But I will not miss this chance of my Isekai journey.

It still 2 hours before the sun set. Satou ask arisa and the other girl (so I'm included) to buy necessity goods for our journey while satou back to the room to do his business. There nothing really interesting happen so I will omit it. Well I see the legendary satou-forehead poking when he punish arisa for her mischief. It look normal but from the way arisa rolling around crazily in pain... It must be painful.

After that we decided to eat outside and the day end just like that. By the way satou go his own way and not back to the inn, enjoying the "night". Thinking "that" I wondering about "that" kind of thing, I yet and never can use my little brother, but I have been live with it for 18 years. And now that my sex change to that of a girl.. can I be in relation with man? The me right now is impossible thought, but.. I don't know about the future.

Even my mentality change completely to that of a girl, but my attachment to my former body is make me uncomfortable to thinking doing "that" with a man. It kinda feel like BL. Nevermind let just sleep.
____________________
(Satou pov)

Yep, it's a good morning.

I walk the town while enjoying the morning sunlight, feeling refreshed.

Yosagu-san was unlike me, yawned constantly looking sleepy. I invited him for breakfast but since he didn't come home his family was probably mad so we decided to part ways outside the shop.

"If I made it big in the labyrinth city, let's come again.", I shouted him that.

Even though it's early in the morning, the people who are having meals on the stalls, and the people who are selling fresh groceries are lively.

The vulgar atmosphere that usually permeates in the east district was probably the fault of the visitors.

I'm smelling something good from the stalls.

Although I'm not particularly hungry, let's buy some souvenirs for the girls. Though I can't buy sushi in wooden box pack like those fathers from Showa era.

I buy a big handbasket made from thin wood from a street stall. It's about as big as two rice bowl. I also bought two lidded containers for soup and put it inside the basket.

I buy warm meals and put it into the Storage through the basket. I keep buying various things to the extent that it doesn't look unnatural.

Soup made from meatless animal bone and vegetables. Thick stew with vegetables and dried meat. Various grilled meats starting from grilled goat meats. Seryu grills. Freshly baked flat breads. Steamed potatoes. There are some scratched fruits from many fruits I've bought.

I've bought for about 30 servings. It's too much for souvenirs but I'll keep some for emergency. With these much, even if we are in an environment impossible to light fire, I could still provide warm meals. In the first place, I plan to use the Storage so that we don't end up in desperate situation.

I wanted to buy alchemy materials, but it was closed at the time.
____________

When I get back to the gate inn, Arisa who saw me from the window comes running down.

After she looked at my face, she begins to stomp the ground with her foot.

"Uuu~~~~. Mou! That glossy face~~."

She bites the edge of a handkerchief, taking a pose. Every single one of her gestures are old... let's not ask her age before she was reincarnated. Kaida silently chanting a spell.