Chapter 25

(Kaida POV)

Today scedule is for sightseeing in dwarves town~

Well, me, Arisa, Mia, Lulu, Liza, Pochi and Tama with no Satou because when Satou says he want to see magic shop, Jojori said-

'I'm sorry Satou-sama. I can't take people who don't have permissions from grandfather to the magic shop before the mine. There's no problem with Satou-sama and Kaida-sama, but I have to ask the other honored guests to wait here.'

-like that. Well I prefer to sightseeing loking around for food stand, that why I'm with Arisa and the girl.

Truthfully the dwarves town is bit boring. The only thing that interest me is just the accessory,   but the style is more to cool rather than cute. This new body of mine style is more to the cute side after all, well cool is also no problem but I cant seems to find accessory that suitable to me.

well the food here is also relatively good.

Its not long for Satou to finish wathever he need with magic shop and join us. When the Pochi and Tama sense Satou they quickly run to satou and the other follow behind. I'm in the midle of eating so it's bad attitude to run, that why I just walk slowly. My stomach seems to be botomless. The plus is, it seems that I cant be fat no matter how much I eat.

Pochi and Tama are dangling on both of Satou hands, but Mia and Arisa begin to complain. In the end, they've calmed down after they're alternating holding Satou hands in turns for each street, the turns are decided with rock-paper-scissor. Satou briefly stare at me when he see I'm not joining in the rock-paper-scissor. 

What? I will never join on such embarassing activity.

At the center of the square with water fountain, there are swordsman who's sword dancing, grinder shop, and people selling weapons openly.

The commodities are put on the sheet on the ground, unlike with stands like in Seryuu city. Although it's not like the displayed items are bad, they're also not especially good so I'm not interested.

There's a weaselman street vendor who's opening a play with target on the square. It seems that you have to hit a target 3 meter way with darts that look like shuriken. A session is one copper coin, and you'd get three pennies for each one of the five shurikens hit. It's the customers' victory if they hit twice right, isn't that easy?

'How 'bout it bro. Would ye like to play?'

Since Pochi and Tama seem like they want to, and as usual Satou spoil them and let them play.

'I'll hit with them all nodesu.'

Pochi's first throw missed. It looks like the dart's balance is bad. No, seems that it's deliberately made to be unbalanced. Yet, she still hits twice, she does have throwing skill.

'I've hit twice nodesu!'

'Aiyaa, jou-chan is great really. I'd have to survive with rice if this keeps up.'

I pat Pochi who looks pleased after she receives one copper coin and one penny. Her tail looks like it'd get torn off.

'Revenge for Pochi~?'

Everytime Tama throws the dart, the surrounding people cheer. She has hit it three times in a row.

'Oh, that little girl is besting the record.'

'I'm betting for four hits.'

'I'll bet that third will be the last.'

They've begun betting, but Tama throws the fourth and fifth darts without minding the atmosphere.