chapter 20

(Kaida pov)

    It was already late in the noon when we arrived on the street of Nouki town. The disposal of the thieves is as troublesome as I thought it would be~......

    There not much important happen in the town. After Satou complete the transaction matter about the thieves, Satou, I, Mia and Nana strolling the town visiting magic shop and other as example buying flute according to Mia request. Satou also activity asking locals for information about story or recent gossip.

    The rest, Arisa and the beast girl where go to buy daily stuff and food.

    Well there is really nothing interesting happen, like demon Lord attacks sadly.

    And so, after we finish our business we resume our journey~

__________________________________

___
_________

    In the desolate land, there two shadow classing with each other.
Spell, one after another is being cast and further destroy the already destroyed land around them.

    "..{Cruel Sun}"

    One of the figure, a beautiful girl with shining red colored hair cast her magic without any chanting and miniature sun is born above her. Then she launch it towards the other figure, young man with black colored hair with above average face.

    The young man evade the miniature sun almost look easily even when the girl launch it quite fast. When the spell touch the ground, terrible explosion happen. The ground turn to sea of magma, all in radius of around kilometers. Even the man have to use barrier to shield himself from the shock of explosion.

     "Hey! I thought forbidden magic is ban to use! That clearly forbidden magic right!? How terrible of you, look at the destruction you cause. It's good that it just parallel dimensions created with magic. Otherwise it will be terrible~ anyway because you using forbidden magic just now, it's my win right? Kaida."

    "What are you talking about Satou... It just fireball. Bit more powerful fireball, that all. And the destruction is your fault you know? If you just obidiently received the spell, that will not happen, no? And it's really is not forbidden spell. Forbidden spell is magic that against world rule like creating life or creating consept like fire that can burn anything, like that. ....Well that magic is forbidden in another sense(forbidden cause the destruction it cause)"

    "So unreasonable...."

    Yes, the two figure where Satou and Kaida. It already their routine to spare with each other early in the morning.

    "Well let's end this now. It almost time for everyone to wake up."

    "Fuuh.. well let's take a bath. I want to wash all this dust and sweat."

    "Eh~ you ask to take a bath together? Satou echi~"

    "I'm not. Well if you want to, I will not decline either~ well then, please the usual hot springs, Kaida."

    "Haai~"

    Their relation is already so close because Kaida as Satou first another world human(dragon) encounter, and teacher and also journey companion. And Kaida already thought Satou as a friend. But with Kaida complicated reason, the future for the two to be together may still long~
_________________________________

(Satou pov)

   After we left the town, it was peaceful for three days, but for two days after that, we were attacked by thieves three times.