chapter 7

______
________
(Kaida pov)

"umh ...."

Because of the noise outside of the room, I wake up from my sleep. Ugh I feel like I sleep for a long time~

After lightly move my body, I get up from the bed and open the door.

"Sorry satou-san currently there is no additional free room available, how about we add a bed in to ur room?"(Marta)

"I understand, then please Marta-san"(satou)

In there is satou and Marta-san in the middle of conversation about additional room. There also Violet haired girl and black haired beautiful girl behind satou..... Wait! That was definitely arisa and Lulu, did I sleep that long? Ugh I miss many things apparently. In accordance to the novel story then I sleep for about 2 days... The hell...

"...Satou"
"Oh Kaida, did u wait long?"
"no.. I was sleep.. did I miss anything?"
"Well a lot of things happen, I will tell u later."
"..nh.. they are?..hm? Satou slave?.. Violet hair"

I already know though but I have to ask so to be natural.

"Yes. After a lot of things happen I decide to buy this girl and also 3 other girl, because they where beast man they can't go sleep in the room. This two is arisa and Lulu, arisa the girl with Violet hair and Lulu the black haired one. The beastman girl is Liza the lizardman, pochi the dog beastman and last is Tama the cat beastman."

This gay sure is work fast, sasuga harem protagonist-san. Ugh it bit sad that I miss a lot of action~ well whatever.

"That a lot.. hm.. satou.. hungry, where is my souvenir..?
"Ahh yes, here Kaida."

Saying so satou took something from his bag, it was Croquettes, and it still warm. His storage sure is handy~ while enjoying my croquet I greet arisa and Lulu.

".Helo, I'm Kaida"
".um hello Lulu, desu"
"Hello! My name is arisa, satou slave!"

And I got timid reply from Lulu and cherfull greetings from arisa, um it bit akward to talk to fellow girl cause I'm new to a girl things. I will just be kind of sheltered, expressionless and hate to talk beautiful red haired lady then, yup that best~ I also try to share my croquet to Alisa and Lulu but apparently they already full eating.

While immersing in eating, room preparation is complete, Lulu and arisa immediately sleep in their bed while satou began to tell me what happened. From fanatic and then demon again and the demon make a labirin, that sure a lot. Being protagonist sure is though~

"..satou it must be though.. good work"
"Thank you Kaida"

I patting satou head, his hair is silky and comfortable to touch so I also bit enjoying it, patting satou that is. Satou after that quickly fall asleep. He must be exhausted... Poor satou..

Well, now what to do.. I just waking up so it feel wrong to sleep again. Well it a night time though. Ohh I remember, the demon is still alive in the labirin. Yosh let kill it!
___________
(Satou pov)

A stark naked little girl is straddling on top of my waist.

...What the heck is this, a dream?

I've experienced similar situation with my younger cousins during a long vacation on my grandfather's home in the countryside, long ago.

The difference is that the little girl who's riding me now is naked, she doesn't have the same innocent atmosphere as my cousins.

The little girl moves bit by bit, then she greatly trembles, and snuggle against my bare chest. Her expression looks more like an adult woman rather than a little girl.