Fuse man

You promised to bring your kitten since Block man and his brothers very wanted to see it,especially Fuse man.

"Hey guys,I'm here!"You knocked on the door.

You saw the door opened,but there were four men pushing each other.

"I want to see it first!!"Yelled Bounce man.

"No way!!!"Yelled Blast man.

"Hey don't push me!!!"Yelled Impact man.

"Ouch!!You are stepping on my feet!!!"Yelled Block man.

While the four were arguing,you,on the other hand,were too stunned to say something.

"Seriously you guys,why don't you just let her in so we can see it together?"Acid man said,sitting on the sofa.

"Oh good idea!Sorry Y/N,please come in!"Pushing the other three away,Blast man welcomed you.

You nodded and walked in,the kitten in your arms let out a small meow and looked at the others with big watery eyes.

"Aww,I think my heart is going to explode..."Block man said,touching his chest.

You laughed at his exaggerated action,while you were laughing,someone was hiding behind the wall,watching you.

Tundra man,however,noticed it,he hummed in amuse,then he came up with an idea.

"Hey Y/N,I think it will be good if you show it to someone who is behind the wall."Tundra man said.

"Eh?Someone behind the wall?"

You approached then looked behind it,you saw Fuse man standing there.

"Hey Fuse,why are you standing there?"You tilted your head,so did the kitten.

"I....I...uhh..."He stuttered,looking away from you,blushing madly.

'God,she's so cute...'

"Meow~"

"Aww,it is saying hello to you,you can pat it if you want."You grinned.

He paused for a moment,then he reached out his hand,instead of patting your kitten's head,he patted yours.

You blushed because of his action.

"Umm...Fuse?"

Suddenly,the kitten jumped out of your arms.

"Hey!Where are you-"Before you could chase it,Fuse man hugged you from behind.

"F-Fuse...!Wh-what are you-"

"I-I can help it....you're so cute when you blush..."He said,hugging you tightly.

You blushed madly at his action.

"Y/N...I-I want to tell you something..."

You turned around to face him,your heart was pounding fast,and his hands were still on your waist.

"I-I like you...!Because you are always kind and....cute..."

You also had feeling for him,so you kissed him on the cheek.

"I like you too..."You said,blushing madly.

He caressed your cheek,kissing you on the lips,and you gladly kissed back.

"Wow,I can't believe he just do it."Blast man said,standing behind you two with the kitten in his arms.

"Let's just leave them alone."Tundra man said,pulling Blast man away.

——————————————————————

Heh heh the first story~~😏