Elec man

(Elec man's pov)

I will never forget what Cut man did yesterday...he tied himself on the ceiling in my room and nearly scared me to death,and he said it was just a prank!WHAT THE F**K!Ahem....so today I'm going to take my revenge,now I have a small bottle of liquid which can make someone smaller(looks like their appearances in Powered Up),I'm going to put this in an E-tank and deliver it to him,after he drinks it then mission complete!

So I do what I have planned,and I see my target just came back from work and is now watching TV in the living room,perfect!

"Hey,wanna have it?"I give the E-tank to him.

"Oh thanks,I'll drink it later."Cut man says and put that E-tank on the table.

I think I have to wait,after all he will search me when he finds himself become small,maybe I can read my new book while waiting.

(Third pov)

After Elec man headed back to his room,you entered the living room and saw Cut man.

"Hey Cut man,what are you doing?"You sat beside him.

"Watching TV,nothing more.How are you?"

"I'm doing fine,and I'm also a bit thirsty."

Then Cut man pointed at the E-tank on the table.

"You can have this if you want,I actually don't feel like drinking it."He said.

You thanked him and opened it and drank it,then......

*POOF*

"Wha-!*cough!cough!*"Cut man suddenly saw the smoke and was too shocked to do anything.

When the smoke was gone,Cut man hurriedly went to check on you,but his eyes widened when he saw a mini version of you.

"Oh my god!What happened?!"You two were so shocked,then Cut man picked you up and put you on the sofa.

"I just drink that then I become this!"You pointed at the E-tank.

"You say something wrong with this?"Cut man picked the E-tank up and looked at it.

"Where did you get this?"You asked.

"I got this from Elec man a few minutes ago."He said.

Then you two had common thoughts in mind:to find him and ask him.

(Elec man's pov again)

I hear a knock on my door then Cut man's voice,finally...I've waited for about one hour.

I open my door,but only to see a normal Cut man and a chibi......Y/N??!WHAT?!!

"I wonder if you know that E-tank you gave me has something wrong."Cut man says calmly.

God he sometimes can be so serious,but I don't want to admit it.

"No I don't know,what happened?"I have to lie.

"Well,she drank that then became this."He holds Y/N as she is a doll and gosh she is so cute!

"I think I have to ask Dr.Light,so now take care of her."He puts Y/N down and walks away.Wait...did he really just leave her here with me?!What a considerate big brother!(because he knows Elec man has a crush on you)

Then I feel something on my leg,I look down and see Y/N poking my leg.

"So what are we going to do now?"She asks.

"Umm...how about we hang out for a while?"I say and she nodded.

~15 minutes later~

Now me and Y/N are in my room,she is sitting on my bed and watching me play guitar,but I'm too immersed into the music to notice that she falls asleep on my bed.

I put my guitar on a chair and slowly approach her,I look at her sleeping face,it's so cute and makes me want to......kiss her...

"Eh??"I hear her voice and now I realize what I did......did I actually kiss her face?!!It's so embarrassing!I can feel my face so red
now!

"Elec..."She calls my name,but I don't dare to look at her,then I feel something soft on my cheek,I widen my eyes and look at her.But...

*POOF*

When the smoke is gone,Y/N is back to normal,and now I can see her expression,her face is red as well.

"Uhh...it was just...umm...."She is so cute when she is nervous,I think I can't take it anymore.

I lean in and kiss her on the lips,and she kisses me back!I slightly push her away and look at her.

"I love you."I say and she smiles,"I love you too."

"And I'm sorry I lied,I did something with that E-tank,and I didn't expect you to drink that..."I say and look down.

"It's okay,I forgive you,but why did you do this?"

"I just wanna take my revenge since Cut man pranked me yesterday."

"Oh!I can help you if you want."She says and I look at her.

"Really?Thanks!You are the best!"I say and kiss her on the cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry if Elec man is too OOC.😣

And if I have time,I'll draw how Cut man gets pranked by Elec man and reader-chan.😁