Time man

—Time man x depressed! reader—

You watched Mega man from behind,he was always strong to you,but even if you had the same ability as him,you were not as good as him,and this made you upset.

Today you two were sent to fight the robot masters,after the fight,you almost died from having too much damages while Mega man only had a few damages.

"Hold on Y/N,it's over,we can go home and let you get fixed."That was the last thing you heard before being shut down.

—————————————————

You were sitting on your bed,glaring at the floor.He saved you again,he didn't take that much damages as you,why were there so many differences between you and him,he was so perfect and you.......

"I'm so useless...."

But you didn't know someone entered your room and stood in front of you.You saw a pair of purple feet and you looked up to meet Time man's usually poker face.

"It's time for dinner."He said monotonously.

"Oh!O-okay,thanks for reminding me."You said.

You felt so awkward when he kept staring at you,you were about to stand up,but Time man suddenly touched your cheek with one hand.

"You don't look so well,what's wrong?"He asked.

You were surprised that he noticed,but you didn't want everyone to be worried about you,especially Time man.

"Nothing wrong...let's go."You gently waved off his hand and left your room.

Time man watched you leave,he stood there for a while and sighed before leaving the room.

After dinner,you went outside,sitting under a tree,you closed your eyes and felt the cool breeze blowing your face.Then you heard footsteps,you opened your eyes and saw Time man.

"Oh hey,you come here to relax as well?"You said.

"No,I'm here to have a talk with you."He said,you sensed the seriousness in his tone,you wanted him to sit beside you but he refused.

"I still want to know what happened to you."

"W-what do you mean?"

"You always don't look well after every fight."

You didn't say anything,you just kept looking at the ground,then you suddenly felt a pair of hands on your shoulder,Time man was grabbing your shoulder and made you look at him.

"You think I didn't notice this?Something is wrong with you,just spit it out."

"Why...."You lowered your head.

"Why do you care?I'm just such an useless trash that always gets hurt and always be a burden to Mega man...!"You growled,then you felt tears streaming down your face,you were uncontrollably sobbing and Time man noticed,he gently hugged you.

"No one is always so perfect,everyone has shortcomings,it's okay for you not to be good at fighting,we actually don't mind this.More importantly,you treat everyone well,and I'm sure Mega man doesn't think you as a burden,so please don't say that."Time man patted your head,you sniffed as you listened.

"However,I think you are perfect."He said,that made you look up at him,and you were surprised that he was smiling.He caressed your cheek gently.

"You are always so kind and you are beautiful,that's why I fell for you..."

"Eh...?"You blushed madly and your eyes widened.

"Uhh...I didn't plan to tell you this so soon....but I'm just telling you the truth."Time man also blushed.

"Th-thank you Time man,and I-I love you..."You smiled.Time man smiled as well and kissed you on the lips.

Maybe you don't think yourself perfect,but you are always so perfect in my eyes.