Blast man

You were sitting on the sofa,drinking your tea peacefully,until...

"BLAST MAN!!!"

"WAHAHAHA!!!"

"Ugh...not again..."Torch man facepalmed.

You already have visited them for many times, so you were not so surprised that Fuse man and Blast man argued.

"YOUR FACE IS SO UGLY HA HA HA!!!"Blast man yelled while running.

"COME BACK HERE YOU BASTED!!!"Fuse man yelled,running after Blast man.

You almost spitted out your tea upon seeing Fuse man's face,he had colorful and messy paintings on his face.

"Wow,what he does this time?"Block man said calmly,approaching you and Torch man.

"As usual..."Torch man replied,standing behind the sofa.

"Hmm...I just wonder why you have a crush on someone like him."Block man said,sitting next to you.

"Well..."You blushed a bit."He is kind to me and...he sometimes looks handsome."

(Meanwhile)(Outside)

"*pant**pant*Oi!I already apologized!!Just leave me alone!!!I'm begging you!!!"

"If you get down,I will forgive you."

"No way!You will definitely kill me if I do so!"

Blast man was on a tree,hugging tightly on the trunk.Fuse man sighed,then he noticed something on the ground,it was a picture.

He picked the picture up,then his eyes widened,there was you sleeping on the sofa in the picture.

"Oi,is it yours?"Fuse man raised his hand to show the picture.

Upon seeing it,Blast man flushed.

"Aaaaaa!!!Wh-why you...?!"

"Just saw this on the ground,I can see that you really really love her."Fuse man teased Blast man with poker face.

"I'm gonna give this to her."He turned his body.

"Hey wai-"Blast man lost his grip on the trunk,falling on the ground with a loud thud.

"Ouch..."

"So...?"Fuse man was standing in front of him.

Blast man snatched the picture back in hurried,he glared at Fuse man.

"When are you going to confess your love to her?"

"Ugh shut up!It's none of your business!!"Blast man shouted,feeling irritated.

"Humph...whatever,I'm going to clean up my face."Fuse man shrugged then walked away,leaving Blast man standing there.

(In the house)

"Oh welcome back."Block man waved his hand.

"Yeah..."Fuse man waved back,his face was already clean.

"Oh Y/N,"He looked at you."You better go outside."

"Why?"You confused.

"Someone is waiting for you."

"Uhh...okay?"

As soon as you stepped out of the house,you immediately spotted Blast man who was still standing under the tree,looking at the picture.

"Hey Blast!"You approached him.

He immediately hid the picture behind him after hearing your voice.

"Oh hey Y/N!What's up?"

"Fuse man said someone is outside waiting for me,is that you?"

"Uhh...yeah!That's me!"He put one hand on his back of the head.

"Okay,what is it?"You tilted your head.

Blast man blushed,he also got very nervous.

'Should I tell her now...?'

But you constantly stared at him with curiosity,which made you get cuter,he couldn't hold back anymore.

He grabbed your shoulders and smashed his lips on yours,you flinched and blushed madly.

Before you could kiss back,he pushed you away.

"I-I-I....I didn't m-mean it!!I-I just..."He tried to explain,but you hugged him.

"I love you Blast."You said.

"R-really?!"

"Yeah!"You smiled at him.

He also smiled and hugged you back.

"I love you too~"

———————————————————————

I always think Blast man loves to put pranks on Fuse man.