Yandere Tundra man

Lately,you always had a feeling that someone was looking at you,at first you ignored,but that feeling was getting stronger,so you told your friends about this.

One of your friends,Ring man,frowned and patted your shoulder.

"Don't worry,I'll help you."He said.

You thanked him and he walked you home.

But after that day,you never saw him anymore,until one day,Pharaoh man told you that Ring man had gone missing for a week,your other friends you met before as well,you on the other hand,were too scared to say a word.

Then you got a mail from Tundra man.

"I heard the news,are you alright?"

When you were about to text back,you had that feeling again,you could sense that someone was watching you through the window next to you.

You almost screamed when you heard a loud knock on the front door along with another mail from Tundra man.

"I have something to show you,can you open the door?"

Since Tundra man was your friend,you wouldn't mind him visiting you,but when you opened the door,you were frozen by the sight in front of you.

Legs and arms scattered around the ground,and Tundra man stood there with something on his hand,Ring man's head...

"Like what you see my dear~?"He grinned as he stepped on one of the legs.

"Wh-What did y-you do to t-them...?"You said quietly,and your voice trembled.

"Oh!I just gave them a punishment because they pissed me off."He said and threw the head away.

Tundra man approached you and grabbed your arms,holding them tightly.

"Do you know why they become this?Because they are always around you,and that's why I'm so angry."

You struggled,but he was too strong,he tightened his grip,making you yelp in pain.

"Y/N,I love you so much,can't you see that?And I can't wait to make you mine~"His eyes twisted and pushed you into the house,closing the door from behind.

He pushed you to the floor,then everything went black......

———————————————————

This is my first yandere story,and it's so terrible...