Romeo and Juliet (Bass)

There were two big families in the country,the Mega family and the (L/N) family,they hated each other for generations,as long as they met,they would fight.

This day,the daughter of the (L/N) family,Y/N,was sitting on her bed,looking outside through the window.

"Oh Y/N sweetie!Look who is back now~"A woman,who was also Y/N's nanny,came into her room with another female following behind.

"Mother!"Y/N stood up and went to hug her mother.

"Hello my dear~How were you doing when I'm not home?"Mrs.(L/N) patted her daughter's head.

"Well~She always sits there and looks outside,probably daydreaming about something~"The nanny said.

"You mean 'that thing'?Oh how lovely!And also I've heard something from your father,he said that someone wanted to marry you,and he will hold a prom tonight for you and that person to get to know each other well."Mrs.(L/N) said.

"Oh really?!I better prepare first!"The nanny said and left the room.

"But I would like to marry someone that I love..."Y/N pouted.

"I'm sure that person will be your true love,at least try okay?"Mrs.(L/N) patted Y/N's shoulder.

"Okay mom."

—————————————————

"Bass!!Finally!"A boy with brown hair and blue eyes was running while trying to catch up with someone.

The someone who called Bass turned around,looking at that boy.

"What is it Rock?"Bass tilted his head.

"Mr.Wily wants to see you."

Bass growled and ran away,Rock chased him quickly,but with a flash,Bass was nowhere to be seen,Rock sighed and called his another friend,Blues.

With Blues' help,they found Bass again,these three friends were chatting happily,believing that they were the happiest men in the world.

"Hey!I heard that the (L/N) family is going to hold a prom tonight,wanna join?"Blues said.

Bass was unsure about this crazy idea,but Rock thought it was worth trying,so eventually,they were going to attend this party.

—————————————————

At night,there were a lot of people inside,everyone in the party wore mask so they wouldn't see each other's faces.

Y/N was sitting on a chair,sadly,the man who wanted to marry her wasn't her type,she sighed as she watched people dance.

After entering the dancing room with Rock and Blues,Bass immediately spotted Y/N,and Y/N saw him as well.

'She looks so beautiful in that dress...'Bass thought.

'He looks so different and handsome...'Y/N thought.

Slowly,they approached each other and began to dance,while moving gracefully,they looked deeply into each other's eyes.

"Will you love me until death?"Both said the same thing.

Both Y/N and Bass enjoyed this moment,but someone didn't,and that was Mrs.(L/N),she immediately recognized Bass was from the Mega family,and she rushed to her daughter and pulled Y/N away from Bass.

"The Mega family has intruded!"Mrs.(L/N) claimed loudly,and that was when Y/N knew Bass' true identity.

The guards came in and pulled Bass away along with Rock and Blues,after the three were thrown out of the party,Bass never stopped thinking about Y/N,he wanted to see her again,and he walked to where the backyard was.