Time man

You and Roll were cleaning the living room,as you two finished cleaning,you and Roll sat on the sofa and chatted.

But a few seconds later,you felt someone was watching you,and you already knew who,it's Time man.

"Oh hey Time man!What are you doing there?"Roll said.

But he ran away when he heard Roll called his name.

"I think he doesn't like me...he always runs away whenever he sees me..."You said,feeling upset.

"Well,it's actually not like what you think."Roll smiled.

"Huh?"You tilted your head.

"Last Friday you slept on the sofa with no blanket,and I saw Time man put a blanket on your body."

"R-really?!"

"And last Monday you fell from a tree,Time man hurriedly brought you to Dr.Light."

"....It's too bad that I can't remember anything."You sighed.

Roll chuckled and patted your shoulder.

The next morning,you saw Mega man was talking with Time man,you hid behind the wall and listened.

"You sure this will work?"Time man said.

"Yes,I'm sure she will love it!"Mega man said.

You widened your eyes and ran back to your room.'He already has a crush and today he will confess his feeling to her?'You thought.

'And why do I feel so sad...?'

You didn't notice that you were crying,you felt your heart hurt,and you finally realized it...you loved him.

Then you heard a knock on the door,you quickly wiped your tears and walked towards the door and opened it,your eyes widened as you saw Time man standing there,and he was also hiding something from behind.

"U-uhh hey...?"You awkwardly said.

"Hey...I-I want to tell you something,can I come in...?"He said nervously.

You nodded and let him in,as you two were inside the room,Time man took something from behind,it was a bouquet of flowers.

"F-f-for y-you...!And I-I-I l-love you...!!"He blushed madly,and you were too surprised to notice that you blushed as well,then you sighed in relief and hugged him.

"I-I thought you love someone else..."

You felt Time man hugging you back.

"No...I only love you..."He said softly.

Time man pushed you away lightly and kissed your forehead.

"So,you cried because you thought I like someone else?"

"Uhh..."You felt a bit embarrassed,Time man chuckled a bit and kissed you on the cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An ordinary one #2. Enjoy~~