Protective Wood man

A (color)-haired girl was hanging around in a garden that belonged to someone,she was so surprised to see so many kinds of plants,being curious and excited,she used her hand to touch the plants.

"Ouch..."Then she accidentally touched the rose's thorn,blood could be seen on her wounded finger.

Seeing the blood,she remembered that day before she came to this place.

——(Flashback-a few days ago)——

It was a rainy day,a (color)-haired girl,(Y/N),was walking on her way home from the nearby park,when she was standing in front of the front door,she felt a bit hesitant before lightly opening the door.

No lights in the house,that meant no one was home,which made her feel a bit relieved.

But just after she stepped inside and closed the door,something hard hit on the wall beside her,turning on the lights,she saw a man sitting on a sofa,and this man was her father.

"Where did you go?Why you went out without telling me?"

(Y/N) glanced beside her to see what was thrown by her father...it was a bat.

"Are you deaf?I'm asking you questions."Her father stood up and approached (Y/N).

Seeing her father was approaching,(Y/N) wanted to say something,but she was too afraid to even move her body.

Then she was slapped across her face,making her collapse on the floor,and her hair was roughly pulled by her father.

"WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GO YOU LITTLE B**CH."

After the death of (Y/N)'s mother,a caring father changed into an abusive father,this made (Y/N) sad and also felt dreadful.

Not waiting for (Y/N) to speak,he slapped her again,and threw her hard on the floor,then he picked up the bat......

She couldn't stand this anymore,so she ran out of her house,not caring about the pouring rain,she just kept running.

Without knowing where she was going,she ran into the woods,running for a while then stopped.

'I just escaped...'

She stood still,her hair and clothes were wet,and her shoes were covered with mud,her eyes filled with tears,she knelt at the muddy ground,tears streaming down her face,dripping on the ground along with the rainfall.

At this moment,someone appeared.

"Kid,are you alright?"

In front of (Y/N),there stood a robot,it seemed like he was made of wood,he bent down and held the umbrella above her.(Y/N) noticed that he had a worried look on his face,she could feel the concern of this robot,and this made her cry again.

That robot was a bit shocked to see her cry,after taking her somewhere that wouldn't get wet and comforting her,she finally calmed down and told him what happened.

"What a cruel father..."

"...so I escaped from home,I don't have anywhere to go now...."

"Well,do you mind coming to my house?"

"Eh?Really?"

"Yes,and I'm sure my brothers won't mind this."

"I-if you say so,then I'm okay with it."

He was so glad that (Y/N) agreed,after hearing her story,he felt pity on her,and he wanted to protect her.

"By the way,what's your name?"He asked.

"I'm (Y/N),what about you?"

"My name is Wood man."

————(End of flashback)————

It had been a few days after living in Wily castle with Wood man and his brothers,and during these days,Wood man was being so protective to her,like he would follow her everywhere in case she got hurt,and even wouldn't let her get so close to Metal man and Crash man.

To (Y/N),this was much better than her original home,she smiled and totally forgot her wounded finger.

Then the door opened to see Wood man coming in.

"Oh (Y/N) you're here!I'm searching you everywhere-OH MY GOD!What happened to your finger?!"He gently grabbed your hand,checking on your finger.

"Oh,it was an accident..."

Then Wood man immediately brought the first aid kit and treated her wound.

"Please be careful next time,I don't want to see you get hurt again..."

(Y/N) could feel the seriousness and trepidation in his words,she used her another hand to touch his hand.

"Sorry for making you so worried,I promise I'll be more careful next time."(Y/N) smiled at Wood man,and he smiled back.

"You know what,the day after you came here,I saw a man holding a bat and he was yelling your name,so I concluded that was your father,then I approached him and punched him."

"E-eh?!"(Y/N) looked so surprised,Wood man saw this and laughed a bit.

"I also warned him that don't search for her again or you will know the consequence."Then Wood man patted her head.

"I promise I will protect you no matter what."His smile made (Y/N) feel warm,and she hugged Wood man happily.

"Thank you!!"

"Anything for you,(Y/N)-chan."