Air man

Someday before the MM2 event happened,Air man was required to assist Dr.Wily,and Air man noticed something in the corner of Dr.Wily's desk,it was a picture of a girl.Air man curiously picked it up and asked the doctor.

"Sorry for interrupting you doctor,but may I ask who is this girl in the picture?"

Dr.Wily paused his work and turned to look at the picture Air man was holding.

"Oh...about her,her name is Y/N,and she is my first creation."

Air man's eyes widened a bit.

"But she disappeared a few days ago,and I'm not going to search her."

"Why?"

"She is just so uncontrollable,and I decided to let her be."

Air man then nodded in understanding and continued their work.

And the MM2 event happened,Mega man had to stop Dr.Wily again,and he had to defeat the 8 robot masters first.Mega man decided to go to Air man's stage first,as they confronted,at first it was tough,but Mega man managed to find a way to defeat Air man.

Air man was lying unconsciously on the ground,and he saw a figure in front of him,before he could see that figure's face,he passed out.

......

When Air man opened his eyes again,he found himself in an unfamiliar place,it looked like a laboratory.

"I see you finally awake."Air man heard a voice,he looked at the doorway and saw a girl,and this girl looked so familiar.

"When I found you,you were damaged badly,and you are so lucky that I can repair you."She said and walked in,standing beside the bed.

"So,what's your name,blue guy?"

"It's Air man..."

"Oh,nice to meet you Air man,my name is Y/N."

When she said her name,Air man widened his eyes and looked up at her.

"Y-Y/N?!!Dr.Wily's first creation??!"

"Oh?So you know me."Y/N said calmly.

"U-uhh...!I'm sorry,it's just too unexpected..."

"It's okay,and you are also a Wily robot,right?"

Air man nodded.

"Hmm,so how much did that old man tell you about me?"

"Not so much...and he said he will let you be."

"Really?Wow that's awesome!"Y/N grinned.

Air man felt a little happy for her,but he realized something.

"You only found me?Then what about my brothers?"

"Well,I think they are taken back by that old man so don't worry."

Air man nodded and sighed in relief.

"Since you fully recover,you can go back home now."

"Ah...thank you."Air man stood up and walked to the doorway,but he stopped and turned to look at Y/N.

"Umm...can I visit you again?"He asked nervously.

Y/N blinked her eyes and smiled,she walked towards the desk and wrote something on a small paper,then she gave the paper to Air man.

"Anytime!"

Realizing it was her address,Air man felt himself smiling happily and went back home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An ordinary one I guess 0.0