Mega man

In Dr.Light's house,he was showing the pictures he took years ago to his robots,then he smiled at one of the pictures,it showed a man holding a little girl.

"Who are they?"Cut man asked.

"This man is my friend from another country,Dr.(L/N),and this girl is his daughter,(Y/N)(L/N)."

"She is so cute~"Roll said.

"I remember I took this picture 5 or 6 years ago,she was only 9 or 10 at that time."

Then Dr.Light continued to show the other pictures,but no one noticed that Rock was keeping staring at the picture of Dr.(L/N) and Y/N.

Two days later,Dr.Light got a mail from Dr.(L/N),when he said he was now in Dr.Light's country and would come visit,Dr.Light was so happy and hurriedly told the others.

A few hours later the doorbell rang,Dr.Light opened the door and saw Dr.(L/N) with a teenage girl.

"Long time no see Light!"Dr.(L/N) said happily and hugged Dr.Light.

"Yeah!And nice to see you again Y/N."

"Me too doctor!"You smiled.

You saw a lot of robots inside the house,you smiled a bit and approached them.

"Have fun with my robots Y/N,I'm going to go for a walk with your father."Dr.Light said.

"Okay!"

A hour later,you seemed to get along well with the others,and Roll noticed that Rock was a little shy when you talked to him,this made her smirk.

"Do you like Y/N-chan?"Roll asked her big brother,and Rock blushed.

"W-what are y-you t-talking about...?"He stuttered,that was so obvious.

"Ho~~you stuttered,and your face is so red~"Roll kept teasing him.

Luckily that nobody was around them,so no one would hear them.

"Fine!I-I like her...."Rock finally admitted that he had a crush on you,he was so embarrassed and kept staring at the floor.

"Heh I'm so glad that you finally say it."Roll patted Rock's back.

"And I will always support you!"She gave him a thumb up.

"Thanks my good sister..."

Another two days later,you were wandering around the streets,looking around the surroundings,then you accidentally bumped into someone who had black armor.

"Hey watch where you are going!"He yelled at you.

"S-sorry...!"You apologized repeatedly,but he suddenly grabbed you by the wrist.

"Nevermind,you are beautiful so I forgive you,you wanna go out with me?"

"N-no,please let me go..."You were a little frightened,you struggled but his grip tightened.

"Come on it won't be so bad!"He was pulling you closer.

"Leave her alone Bass!!!"A familiar voice came from behind you,it was Rock.

You turned to look at Rock,who was now having his armor and helmet on.Bass growled and harshly pushed you away then ran away.

"Y/N!!!"Rock rushed toward you and grabbed your shoulders.

"Are you okay??Did you get hurt???"He was so worried sick,you blushed a bit and chuckled.

"I'm okay."You smiled at him.

It suddenly went silent for a few seconds,then Rock realized that he was still holding your shoulders,he immediately pulled back his hands and turned around.

"L-l-let's get b-back before your father gets worried sick..."

You noticed that he stuttered and you smiled.

"Hey Rock."He slowly turned around,but he felt something soft on his cheek.

"Thank you."

Realizing what just happened,Rock's face was as red as tomato.

"Y-y-y-you-your w-w-welcome...!!"