Bubble man

Bubble man was sitting on the sofa,thinking something,or let's say someone.

"Now he is thinking of the girl he has liked for a while,her name is Y/N,what a good name for such a kind and beautiful girl!And this poor guy doesn't know how to confess his love to her.Oh my~he must be very sa-"

"Will you shut the f**k up and stop messing around?!"Bubble man yelled at the dentist(?) robots.

"No?"Metal man smirked.

"Quick man."

"Got it!"Then Metal man was dragged away.

After they left,Bubble man sighed loudly,it was true that Bubble man had a crush on Y/N,and he didn't know how to confess.

"But I don't want to ruin our friendships..."He murmured.

"Oh!You are here."Flash man entered the living room.

"What?"Bubble man glanced at him.

"Y/N said she wanted to meet you at the beach."

Bubble man blushed then nodded."Okay."

As soon as he arrived there,he immediately saw her.

"Hey Y/N!I see you're already here."

Y/N noticed him and smiled sweetly at him,which made him almost explode.

"S-so,you want to meet me huh?"Bubble man did his best to hide his blush.

"Yeah,I just want to....tell you something."She said and looked a bit nervous.

Bubble man tilted his head and waited patiently.

"Bubble..."

"Yes...?"

"...I like you!!!"

.

..

...

"Wha?!?!"Bubble man was in a blushing mess, and was very shocked at her sudden confession.

"I know it's weird...we just became friends for two months,I understand if you don't feel the same way..."Y/N said,slightly feeling upset.

"No!I actually like you as well! Very much!!"Bubble man said and held both of her hands.

"R-really?!"Her eyes widened and blushed.

"Yes...I have liked you from the beginning,so...will you become my girlfriend?"

"Yes!!"Y/N happily hugged Bubble man and he hugged back.

They were enjoying their hugging time until a voice interrupted them.

"CONGRATULATIONS MY LITTLE BRO!!!"

Bubble man growled and looked up the sky to see the UFO that Wily used,but there were two people on it.

"Since when the hell have you been there?!And what are you doing with that camera Flash man?!"

"From the beginning?Yeah and don't blame him,I dragged him into this."

"You are the worst brother I ever have..."Bubble man narrowed his eyes.

"Thanks!Oh don't worry,I already tell the others about this!"

"That's it!!I'm gonna f**king end you!!!"

"Try me~~"

———————————————————

Sorry for being soooo late,just had something about college,but don't worry!! those are all solved now!!! And the Metal man in this story is so naughty hehe~~😝