36

Friday came faster than you thought possible. The girls had all agreed to help you in one way or another to prepare for your date, from helping pick out the right outfit to what you should do with your hair. Ultimately you'd settled for a natural look. Makeup wasn't something you'd ever gotten into so it didn't make sense in your head to suddenly try.

Mina and Toru were insistent on you wearing something that would show off your curves but you felt overly self conscious in anything they offered you. Jiro suggested an outfit with a statement, bold and eye catching. In truth, you thoroughly enjoyed how attention grabbing it was but you didn't want to draw unwanted attention either. A polo and skirt was produced by Uraraka and denim shorts, a tank and sheer cardigan, brought over from Momo's wardrobe, was laid on your bed by Tsu. Momo herself offered up a number of simple dresses for you to look at.

"I really don't know," you sat on your floor in defeat with your head cradled in you hands. "Why is this so hard. It's just an outfit."

"You still haven't told us where you're going," Mina put her hands on her hips. "That would help us out some I think."

"You mentioned that you were planning the date, right? So what do you have set up?" Momo wondered.

"Promise you guys won't laugh?" You looked around your room at them. When you were given thumbs up or nods by all you puffed out a quick breath. "I found out about a gaming cafe downtown that I wanted to take him to. It's got board games and video games plus they serve food."

"Kaminari was just talking about that place with Sero a couple of weeks ago," Jiro remembered. "They were going to go check it out after camp but I don't think they ever got around to it."

"They haven't," Uraraka smiled. "I asked on the down low."

"I think that'll be great," Momo nodded her approval.

"Sounds like you should go for something simple," Tsu noted. She and Toru were already looking through your clothes again.

It took nearly an hour but you settled with an ankle length skirt, a tank and a sheer cardigan with sleeves that stopped at your elbows. Blushing like mad you spun yourself in a slow circle before the group earning you cheers and whoops of approval.

"Okay, okay," you laughed as you slipped on some sandals. "Everyone out, I'm ready."

"Kirishima!" Mina yelled down the last flight of stairs. "She's ready, how about Bakugo?"

"Mina!" You squeaked, rushing to clamp a hand over her mouth. She dodged your hand with ease shooting you an overly charming smile and a wink.

"Of course I'm ready Raccoon Eyes," Bakugo's voice drifted up the stairs. "She said to be ready by six."

"You guys are sure I look okay?" You wondered, suddenly more nervous then you had been back in your room. "I'm not over doing it am I? Maybe I should just go change into the shorts? Jeans even?"

"You look amazing, now go have fun," Uraraka grasped your shoulders, spun you around and gave you a gentle push down the last few steps.

"..trust me." Kirishima was saying. He waved like a dork when he saw you over Bakugo's shoulders.

Upon seeing Bakugo's shoulders tense and his hands fly into his pockets you approached him, linking an arm through his when you got to him, you tugged gently. "Come on," you coaxed him from his rooted spot. "I promise I won't bite."

Kirishima smirked at your words but said nothing as you lead Bakugo from the dorm.

"Do you mind if we make a detour through the market?" Bakugo stammered.