37

"He made it? Really?" Mina was helping you remove the crown of flowers from your head. "When?"

"I guess he spent some time at the flower shop after school each day this week." You hadn't stopped smiling since Bakugo's own outburst.

"That's very sweet," Momo smiled gently from her perch on the edge of your bed.

"I didn't know he had it in him," Toru admitted.

"It was unexpected," you agreed. "I like unexpected though." Placing the crown on your desk you stood. "We agreed we should go back some time."

"A second date!" Uraraka cheered.

Removing the tank in favor of a short sleeve you managed to hide the oncoming blush. "Nothing is set in stone yet as far as what we'll do but there's definitely going to be a second date. I'll let him decide what we do though since I planned tonight. That's fair right?"

"Of course," Jiro nodded. "Besides, I'm curious to see what he can pull together." You all agreed with the statement.

"Did you kiss?" Mina asked.

"What?" You pretended not hear.

"You did, didn't you?" Her smile grew. "Tell us!"

"Okay! We did! But it's not like it's the first time."

"Excuse me?" Jiro and Momo gave you surprised looks. Toru screamed in delight.

"You've been holding out on us?" Mina shook you by the shoulders. "When did that happen?"

"Um, after the attack at the USJ?"  You shrugged out of her grasp and leaned against the wall. "Then again after the internships."

"So have you guys been a couple this whole time then?" Momo wondered.

You shook your head with a hum. "No, I wouldn't say so. I mean, we only kissed before."

"What was it like?" Mina yearned for details.

"I think that's enough of living vicariously through me for one night," you chuckled. Making for your door you swung it open with exaggerated grace and bowed. "I'm going to turn in a little early if you ladies don't mind."

Laying in bed after they'd finally relented and left you couldn't help but think over Momo's question. The thought crossed your mind of marching over to Bakugo's room and demanding an answer but you squashed the urge in favor of burrowing deeper into your blankets. A new thought had you reaching for your phone and shooting off a quick text.

They reply was almost immediate. Shitty hair, dunce face, soy sauce and stupid Deku. Yours?

Smirking at the nicknames you replied ALL of the girls. Scared the shit out of me if you didn't hear

Dumbasses

They were just curious on how everything went tonight :)

So? It's none of their business

You rolled your eyes at that. Would you be all that upset if I told them how nice tonight was?

His response was slow. Agonizingly slow. So slow, in fact, that you wondered if he was even going to answer you. Part of you wondered if he had fallen asleep until he finally responded. No...

Sunday morning you slipped down to the common area and snagged some breakfast to go and a couple of bottles of water before hurrying to the station. The train was surprisingly cramped for both the day and the early hour. You stood and grasped the hand rail shooting a quick text to Yui to let her know you were just leaving the station.