Moni...

Monika sat there, mouth cocked open, and pure shock written all over the rest of her face. Eventually, she gathered herself and spoke to Sayori. "I have something for you." With that, Monika went over to her bag, and got out the poem she had made for Sayori a few days before. "Here. Read this." With that, Monika mentally braced herself for Sayori's response to her love poem to her.

The Poem:

When I look at you,

you may think I see rainclouds...

However, I see sunshine,

and a smile I can't ignore.

Somehow, I know it's real,

because I'm looking at you, and...

I love you.

Sayori read the poem and started to shake. She smiled brightly as she began to cry. "Moni..." She hugged Monika. "I love you, Sayori." "I love you too, Monika." This was a turning point for Sayori. All her life, she thought she didn't matter. That she wasn't needed. But for the first time in her life, she felt she truly was wanted. And she was truly happy.

Eventually, Sayori pulled away. Monika was confused until Sayori kissed her gently on the lips. It was short and sweet, and they both pulled away and hugged once more. Finally, they both went home. But what was waiting for Sayori at home, was something she never expected. Never in a million years. Something that would change her life forever.