Who?

In these next few chapters, the themes will be based off of the book "Beautiful" by GayForDianaCavendish After you read these next pages, go read her "Bittersweet" series that has 4 books. They are amazing books and i highly recommend them. Now. On with the chapter.

Natsuki POV

It was about 2:30 AM. Me and Yuri were both sleeping. Well, she was in her bed. I was on the couch. We just didn't feel comfortable sleeping in the same bed yet. Anyway, suddenly there was a loud knock on the door. I went over to the door.

I opened the door and almost passed out. It was a girl, about ten years old, who had burn marks all over her body. Nothing crazy, just a couple of browner spots. "H-Hi. What's your name?" "I-I'm Yuruki..." "It's nice to meet you, I'm Natsuki. Come in." She slowly walked in, apprehensive. She was a bit afraid of the pink-haired girl. "Here. Sit down." Natsuki said with a smile. "What are you doing outside in the middle of the night? Where are your parents?" The girl started to shake. "They...you see, thats why I was out in the middle of the night, Miss Natsuki." "Please, just call me Natsuki. But what do you mean?"

The girl now began to sob. "Th-They died in a f-fire. I-I just ran to a random door, and it was yours. I miss them s-so m-much..." Yuruki sobbed loudly now as she hugged Natsuki as she teared up. Yuri came sleepily down the stairs. "Natsuki, why are you cry—" Yuri was cut off, now knowing it wasn't Natsuki that was crying. "Umm..who is this?" "This is Yuruki, her parents got taken by a fire and she just knocked on our door." "Oh my!" Yuri was shocked. Natsuki looked at Yuri with pain-filled puppy eyes. Yuri nodded. The girl kept crying but they hoped she would soon be happy because

Natsuki and Yuri were going to keep her.