What now?

Sayori got home, put her bag down, and went into her bedroom. And fell asleep.

*timeskip to 1 am*

Sayori got a knock on her bedroom door. "Sayori, it's mom." "Come in!" Sayori's mother walked in with a concerned expression. "What's wrong, mom?" "Sunshine...are you lesbian?" "Wha...?" Sayori was surprised with this sudden question. "Yeah. I am." "Get out." "What?" "Get out of here Sayori." "What do you mean?" "Leave the house, forever. We can't have people who are not like us, living with us." Sayori teared up and ran. Ran to the one place she knew how to go to. Monika's.

Sayori stopped at Monika's front door and knocked. No answer. She rang the doorbell. No answer. She rang it one more time. And she heard a raspy, faint, "Coming...!" Monika opened the door to see a teary Sayori staring right back at her. "Come in, Sayori." They both walked into the house and sat on the living room couch.

Monika rubbed her eyes and said, "Sayori, why are you here at 1 in the morning?" Monika let out a yawn. "My...m-my...my parents kicked me out." Monika's eyes widened. "Why would they do that?" "Because...because they...they are homophobics. My mom said she didn't want people who weren't like them, living with them." With this, Sayori started to sob uncontrollably. Monika hugged her and rubbed her back. She was also kicked out of her house. It really hurt Monika to see Sayori like this.

"Well, Sayori, if you would like, you can stay here with me..." Monika blushed a bit as she said this. Sayori only nodded as she continued crying. "No one likes m-me. I-I don't k-know why I'm s-still tr-trying...I d-don't deserve anything." Monika quickly responded, "Sayori, that's not true. I love you, so much. I don't know what I would do if I lost you." Monika's voice started to break as she started crying as well. "Without you, I have nothing. You deserve everything. And I want to be with you, forever." "I love you, Monika." "Love you too, Sayori, always have, always will."

After that, they both fell into a restful sleep on the couch. Luckily, it was Friday. So there was no school the next day.