Love

A/N: This is the last chapter that was inspired by Beautiful by GayForDianaCavendish Thanks again for letting me base this part of the story off of your book!

"You...you're here to take Yuruki, am I right?" "Yes, I am. Where is she?" "She's in her room with my girlfriend...I'll go get her."

Yuri walked up the stairs trying to regain her composure. She knocked on the door and opened it to reveal Natsuki and Yuruki watching My Hero Academia (cliché i know). "S-Suki, Y-Yuki, I need you both to come downstairs." They followed suit.

Natsuki saw who was at the door, and struggled not to tear up. Yuruki immediately figured out what was happening. She walked up to the man at the door and said firmly, "I'm not leaving." "I'm sorry, trust me I am, but you have to..." Yuri and Natsuki stood behind Yuruki as she hugged both of them. Yuri broke down and Natsuki desperately tried to keep a straight face. "Don't let him take me, please...I love you. I love you so much. Please, let me stay..." Yuri said with a breaking voice, "I'm sorry, Yuki, but we can't. And I'm sure whoever will be your family will be very nice to you. And if they aren't, you tell someone right away." Yuri gave Yuruki both Natsuki and her own phone number so she could talk to them. Yuri then went upstairs to retrieve some clothes for Yuruki.

Natsuki was still being hugged tightly by Yuruki. "Please, let me stay." Natsuki now broke down and said, "I'm so sorry." Yuruki was also crying. Natsuki wiped her tears and said, "Hey, don't cry, I'm sure we'll see you soon, okay?" "Okay." Yuri came down with Yuruki's belongings and gave them to her. "Bye mama and mommy, I love you!" Natsuki and Yuri said in unison, "We love you too."

The door closed and Natsuki and Yuri watched the man drive off with Yuruki. Natsuki slowly sat down as Yuri kept watching the window, as if expecting them to come back. But they never did.

Suddenly, a scream rang throughout the house, and Yuri covered her ears. It was Natsuki. She was screaming and was now sobbing loudly and heavily. "I know, Suki...I know." The rest of the day was filled with nothing but sobs from Natsuki and Yuri. What had they done wrong? Surely, they did something wrong, right? Surely, they could fix it, right?

Is this real? (Sayonika and Natsuri)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें