First Time

A/N: This is my first attempt at writing any sort of smut. This could be very bad, or it could be magic. Hell if I know, but enjoy!

Monika and Sayori were in bed, sleeping. Until Sayori woke up, and felt odd. Monika, she thought. That was her only thought. Monika. For some reason, she wanted Monika. Monika. All of her. She started getting a little jittery, which made Monika wake up. "Sayori, you okay?" "M-Monika. I-I want...I want..." "Sayori, you're scaring me." Nobody had ever seen this side of Sayori. Lust in her eyes, her entire body shaking with a craving for Monika and only Monika.

"Monika, I want you." Monika's face now blushed purple as she realized what Sayori wanted. "Well, Sayori, if were going to do this..." Monika paused and went up to Sayori's ear, which made her giggle like an idiot. Monika then whispered, "we both know I'm the top~" This only made Sayori giggle more. "You ready~?" Monika asked. Sayori clapped, giggled, and bounced up and down like a 4-year-old. "Ok then~"

😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏

Sayori was still giggling as Monika gently took her clothes off. Even this, Sayori was enjoying too much. "My god, you are giggly." Monika then took off Sayori's underwear. And she stopped laughing. Sayori then said two words. (A/N: for all you cinnamon roll lovers out there, I'm sorry about this.) Sayori said, "Do it." Monika nodded with a big grin on her face. She gently stuck a finger into Sayori's entrance, making Sayori scream with joy. "Sayori, you okay?" "YES! KEEP GOING!!!"

Everytime Monika put her finger in, Sayori's back arched and she screamed more. Then, suddenly something else happened. "M-Monika...what is...?" Monika knew what she meant. Monika started doing it faster, harder, until Sayori said, "Monika! Im going to—" She was cut off by climaxing all over Monika's hand and arm.

Sayori laid flat as a pancake on the bed. She said, "I wish I could-" "I know you do, we'll save it for another day. Go to sleep, you need it." Sayori immediately passed out and started snoring loudly. Monika then said, "My sweet, sweet Sayo." Monika also drifted off, both of them in each other's embrace as they slept.

A/N: Please let me know in the comments how I did. I honestly think I did terribly, but let me know!