Natsuki...?

Monday arrived and the endless cycle of torture began once again. However, something was very different. Natsuki walked—more like limped into the clubroom. Yuri saw her and said, "Hey, Natsuki! How are——you doing...?" Natsuki paid no attention to Yuri as she  walked into the closet and shut the door. Yuri sat at the desk dumbfounded. Natsuki had bruises all across her face, had dried blood on her arm, and was limping. Yuri went over to Monika. "Um...Monika. Did you see that?" "Yeah. I did. Maybe you should go talk to her."

Yuri went over to the closet and opened the door to reveal a crying, injured Natsuki. "What happened to you?" "H-H-Him..." Natsuki looked terrified and in shock. "Who?" Natsuki shook her head. "Please, tell me." "C-Can't...he'll k-k-kill m-me..." "Tell me who it is, Natsuki." Natsuki sighed shakily in defeat. "M-M-My d-d-dad."

Yuri's face lost all expression. She only stared blankly straight ahead. Yuri then sat at a desk and continued staring. Natsuki went up to her and asked if she was okay. No response. Yuri was in her own world. Natsuki then did something unexpected. Both Sayori and Monika were watching attentively. Natsuki gently and quickly kissed Yuri on the lips.

Yuri was immediately out of her trance and blushed so red she looked like the Kool-Aid man. Natsuki then said, "Imsosorryishouldnthavedonethatplea-sedonthatemeyuriijustwantedtohelpy-ouahhhhhhhhh—" Yuri then stopped Natsuki with a passionate kiss.

In the background, Monika handed Sayori 100 dollars. "You win, Sayori. Im never betting against you again. I need money." Sayori jumped up and down and rubbed it in Monika's face that she was right.

Monika thought, "This is going to be a different club from now on."