chapter 1

It was 11 in the morning, the board room is packed with the managing directors, CEO, COO, managers, assistants, associates and who not.. The said company is one of the biggest groups of companies in South Korea, which is now collaborating with one of the biggest companies in the world, GK GROUP'S... the company has originated from Thailand and was developed into a big group of company throughout the world, which has spanned over 30yrs of hard work.. every other company would be proud and happy to collaborate with it.

         So now at 6pm they are waiting for the GK GROUP'S president to attend the after party of the collaboration. It's very hard to get hold of the companies president as he is always busy with working in the office or partying somewhere with his close circle of friends, so the company is hurrying to make the event wonderful and smooth, cause the young president Mr.GULF KANAWUT, 25yrs old has agreed to come to the after party..

       So here he is in the elevator riding down from his penthouse suite in a tailored suit that hugged at right parts and which made him look even more dashing than he already is... he is GULF KANAWUT, the young president of GK GROUP'S  has never attended these type of parties.. dont get him wrong he would attend parties, if he can get a business done out of it, but this party is not business related as he has already signed the contract and hold atleast 30% of share in the company . So why is here, ya he remembered accurately that his father has called him and asked him no ordered him to attend the party and to have a very nice chat with the elder daughter of the chairman.

       Gulf sighed heavily, why has he agreed to it, then remembering it was part of the deal he worked out with his father for something in return. His heart felt heavy thinking about the deal he has made, but he didn't regret it even a tiny bit. He would agree to even a worst deal in a heartbeat cause what he got back in return is worth it. He turned to see his personal assistant flushed and looking anywhere but him, he knew the girl Pufai has crush on him ever since she became his personal assistant.. he would occasionally acknowledge her crush towards him when he feel bored.

         So now he thought he would entertain her a little "fai, can you adjust my necktie it feels weird".. the girl came  closer to adjust it not meeting her bosses eyes cause she knows she will be a lost cause if she look in to that eyes... "you look like a cherry tomato now, that I would like to eat" whispered Gulf in her ears making her even more red in the process.. it took some time for Pufai to regain her thoughts and look at her boss who is now red from trying to hold his laugh, which he eventually gave up and laughed hard. She pushed him to the side and walked inside the party hall not turning to tend to her boss.

       It's not that they are in relationship, no definitely not, it's just she knows him from university days. Her friend dated his friend for whole 3weeks. Even though they have broken up and been apart, Pufai remained as acquaintances with the gang of his friends. She became his friend after sometime she joined as the PA to the young entrepreneur, after she saw how much he struggled in the loneliness of the cruel backstabbing business world and developing a little crush on the process... though he tease her or flirt with her at times she knows he means well and that they will not be an item.

          Gulf was introduced to Miss.Hanna Lee elder daughter of the chairman. He smiled a polite smile and tried to make conversation, but failed miserably.. his polite smile is too fake that even a 2yr old could recognize it. The girl before him was good looking hell she has won Miss South Korea. long legs that any men would love to wrap around their hips and kissable lips. But Gulf was not interested in her, for that matter he was never interested in anyone.. he wanted this to end. He looked around to signal for his PA to end this when he noted a worry looking Pufai came half running half walking to him "something bad happened" she said shoving the cell with the message into his hands...

          After reading the message for almost ten times again and again Gulf's face was starting to change... he is going into the panic mode his heart felt heavy. 

Where were his prayers gone?

This is the day that he dreaded most in his life... the day that he wished never to come at him... hurriedly he excused himself from the party and went with Pufai. "Ready my bags, send a car for Mild and Boat, they are at RIVERVIEW resort call the airport to make our jet available for take off in 2hrs maximum and you (pointing at her) you stay here and finish the loose ends of the contract and come back soon" said Gulf with tears glistening his eyes, pufai knows he is about to cry. She hugged him tight and reassured everything will be alright..

      so now Here he is in his jet, that was owned personally by him and his friends,he is looking at Mild and Boat who
have the worried expression on their face, it looks like Mild has cried on the way.. honestly Gulf is on the verge of break down but now is not the time. Thinking back why he has left the country two years back, and how he has made a deal with his father. How he has made big contributions to the company and the world, how people think he is the sweetest person, how they think he was so smart at this young age, how polite he was...

This is not him!!

He was never this polite or smart or sweet..

It's all for THAT person... how much one person can change the life of many....

When the jet rose in take off..

When Gulf saw the full moon through the window.

"The moon looks beautiful, isn't it?" His voices echoed in Gulf's ears, along with his laughter that could make the whole room bright..

His heart felt weak. Those words repeatedly ringing in his ears..

Drifting through the thoughts Gulf closed his eyes letting the past take over him, with that tears roll down the young masters cheeks and a pained expression on the face... he wished he had a Portal that would transmit him to the place he wanted to go immediately.......

So what happened two years ago????