9- Sad past.

ok guys iam really sorry for the delay.. I had some block writing this chapter... and tried my best to make it interesting. Sorry na if it's not upto ur expectation 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 

---------------xxxxxxxx---------------xxxxxxxxx

      1 week has passed since the incident and Mild hasn't shown his face to his friends yet. First two days Gulf and Kok had thought Mild was just bunking classes after third day they found Boat acting all weird. Though they were texting or calling eachother sometimes, it was still weird, calls were short, reduced number of messages which made them conclude their friends are hiding some problems and decided to squeeze the truth out of them. Kok went to Mild's house while Gulf tried to confront Boat during soccer practice.

          When they learnt what had happened,  Kok and Gulf expected this much to happen one day but what they never expected was the reaction that both of them were giving. Mild was angry and Boat wanted to apologise but he couldn't bring himself to face Mild. Honestly Gulf wanted to beat the shit out of Boat, but he could understand, he can relate the struggle of kissing a boy one day out of blue, he himself had struggled and doubted his sexuality when he liked a boy all those years ago.

      But this was different Boat is not struggling or doubting his sexuality, he looks like he was ashamed to meet Mild.
On the other hand Gulf was not fairing well with the incident. It was almost weekend and Gulf hasn't attend the class and Mew knows where he might find him. Gulf has been camping in Mew's library almost every day, and that's were Mew found him on the weekend after he had bunked the class.

Mew: hey, how many days were you planning to hide here?

Gulf: Iam not hiding.

Mew: then what are you doing?

Gulf: Iam just reading some books.

Mew: I can see that, same page for past 1 hour were you trying to memorize it word by word for some exam

Gulf looked at the book and then at Mew who was smirking, he gave a heavy sigh and closed the book. Damn he cannot concentrate while his mind busy thinking about the solution to solve the problem between his friends.

Mew: what was it that's on your mind?

Gulf: nothing.

Mew: dont you trust me Gulf?

     Does he trust him? Gulf knows that saying No would be idiotic. He has be holed up in Mew's private library like it was his second home, HOME. How could he not trust Mew when he feels like home whenever he is with him?

Gulf : Mild and Boat were fighting. There was a incident.

He told what happened to Mew.

Mew: hmmm. Why are you hiding Gulf?  Boat has done a mistake and Mild is angry, it's a given that there would be a fight. I know its difficult when friends fight but you shouldn't be hiding here. You should try to resolve it. What is really scaring you?

(Gulf hesitating for a while)

Gulf: I dont like taking sides. I remember how I felt All those years ago when my mother and father were fighting, they would give cold shoulder to each other and ignore me. They dont even care to look at me, but the worst part was when they were divorcing they had a fight about who should keep me.

Tears rolling down his cheek, eyes were red and voice cracked. He doesn't have strength to continue when he felt a soft touch on his hand. He knew whose hand were those so he grabbed the hand and interlaced the fingers.