22-who's hurt more

Ok guys... please pardon my mistakes it was very difficult for me to write this chapter.. hope you all will understand the concepts... please do comment and vote about it...

____________________________________________

"FIANCE"

the one was ringing in his ears, Mew's mind went blank after hearing it.. he could only stand like a statue looking at the pretty girl with questioning eyes.

"Fiance?"

Were the only words that left his mouth... he wanted to confirm whether he had heard it right. He looked around and saw that everyone had the same shocked expression on their face... Gulf who was also equally shocked on seeing  the girl...

Sarah: yes, actually not yet... but our family has planned for engagement tomorrow and iam here to take Gulf out to shopping...we haven't even bought a engagement ring...

"STOP IT" they heard Gulf shout...

Gulf: why are you here? What do you want?

Gulf's eyes showed pure hatred and angry... it looked like his look could burn anyone standing in front of him..

"Hey Gulf" he heard Mew's voice which was shaking...Mew is hurt.

Gulf: p'Mew I can explain..

Mew: do you know her?

Gulf: yes

Mew: then what about the engagement?

Gulf was quiet even he doesn't know how to answer it... his father has done something behind his back again.. he has no plan to overcome this yet and that's why he cannot answer now...

"P'Mew " was the only word that came out of his mouth with drops of tears from his eyes...

Mew was also hurt "h~hey Tong, take me out from here"... he was also crying when he left the room with his friends..

Gulf wanted to run after Mew and explain everything but he cannot move from the spot, he had many chances to slowly explain the situation but he was the one who complicated everything... so he has no rights to run behind Mew to stop him from leaving... he has hurt Mew.. so he deserves the punishment he is getting now..

Sarah: hey Gulf...

Gulf: I dont hit women but if one word comes out of your mouth then i will stop thinking you as a woman..

Gulf was aimlessly driving for hours trying to think of way to escape from the situation before he parked his car in front of Tong's house. He thought about returning but facing Mew and talking about the situation was the right thing to do... atleast Mew need to hear his side of the story..

It was Tong who opened the door, he was little hesitant to let Gulf in... how can he? It was his best friend who was like a brother to him was hurt...

Gulf: I have to give him explanation... he needs to hear my side of the story too... please p'Tong give me 5 mins with him...

Gulf was pleading to him.. He too know about the deal... but Gulf took too long to explain the situation that it became complicated like this... but he also took part in covering up the deal to Mew... so he moved aside and let Gulf in, to explain his side..

Mew was in the guest room when Gulf entered the room... they both didnt know what to speak.... but Mew was clearly angry and his patience is wearing off.

Mew: get out Gulf

Gulf: please p'Mew, hear me out first.

Mew: what's there to hear? About the deal you made?