24- another chance..

"You are a fool"

"Idiot"

"Stupid"

His friends were scolding him after he told what happened with Gulf...

Flashback

Gulf:P' it's best if we take a break...

Mew: why? Isn't all our problems solved...

Gulf: I'm tired p'.... I need rest...

Mew: that doesn't mean we need to break up...

Gulf was looking at him with a soft tear filled eyes.... which broke Mew's heart...

Gulf: cant you give me some time to think it over??? Iam hurt p', I need time to heal...

When he heard that Gulf felt hurt.... Mew released his hand and let him go...standing in the same place and thinking about how much he would give just to turn back the time and correct his mistakes...

Present

It's been 2 days since that incident... 2 days Mew has locked himself trying to process what had happened....

Mew: time will heal his heart...

Kaonawh: yes idiot, so does love...

Mew: huh

Tong: what he is saying is you shouldn't give him time alone instead shower him with your love cause someone might come inbetween in the mean time... and I can think of one such person

Mew: you mean the Tharn guy?

Turbo: yes I have heard about it... he is a small time music director but extremely hot and sexy

He said it with a dreamy eyes...

Kaonawh: T, you dont talk about someone like that in front of your boyfriend..

Turbo: ah, the point is p'Mew he is very charming and flirty.... not that you are not charming or anything but he is VERY charming....

Mew: what should I do now?

Tong: for starters you can get out of my house and move back into your home where your unrequited love is currently staying and start wooing him...

The friends packed his bag and sent him off to his own house...

Gulf was eating his dinner when he heard his doorbell ring... his maid has gone to open the door... he was startled when someone sat behind him... even more startled to see Mew sitting with a wide smile on his face....

Gulf: what are you doing here?

Mew: ain't this my home...

Gulf looked at Mew with a confused look, Mew smiled at him and looked at the dishes in front of him and started eating... Gulf got slight angry at him and got up to leave

Mew: where are you going?

Gulf: going to my house... you can stay in your house...

Mew: oh it's late sleep over.

Gulf: I dont want to...

Mew: i wont do anything or are you afraid you will do something to me...

Gulf: in your dreams..

He said angrily and left the dining room.... when he heard Mew shout "STAY THE NIGHT I WONT DO ANYTHING TO YOU"..

The next day when Gulf woke up he realized that Mew was spooning him... he pushed Mew off him roughly...