25- office mishaps

Gulf was tried as hell working two times his normal work... without a vice president he cannot control the whole office on his own... as soon as he finishes one work another work popped out of nowhere... he wished he could hire a new Vice president to the company.... but the man was dead like 2 days ago how could he replace so soon... maybe at the end of the week... 'I should look into suitable candidates' he was thinking about the work when he a cup was shown in front of his face... he looked up to see his PA friend Pufai holding a cup of coffee for him...

He thanked her and took a sip from the coffee and instantly knew this was not the coffee from his office. And also it was brewed according to his taste.. he knew one person who could do it and looked around, then looked at Pufai who only shrugged and left the room... he took his phone and had an internal debate to call HIM or not and decided against it... it could be anyone who could have sent him the coffee... but who was he kidding this specific brand and the sugar and Milk that's added to it only Mew knows how to do it cause it was his favourite and that's how Gulf started to like this coffee because it was 'Mew's favourite'....

Gulf was overworked for past three days and hasn't left the office... finally the board members all agreed to a meeting for appointing a new Vice President as many aspects of the company was lacking in progress due to the loss..

The meeting that was supposed to happen was postponed to 3hours later which irritated Gulf... this was the first time board members were doing this... if he wants them on time then they should be on time he was angry and was already planning how to punish them when Pufai informed him it was the chairman that shifted the time and has asked Gulf to take rest in the mean time...

When Gulf reached the conference room he didn't see any of the board members... he got more angry, already they had postponed but what happened now? Are they going against him? Office is like a battlefield and always someone would be trying to take others position... 

Gulf: Fai what is this?

He asked in a irritated voice...

Pufai: I was told by chairman's secretary to come here at this time... I even verified before coming here?

Gulf: what is that old man planning now?

Pufai: I will call again to check...

Gulf: no need! let's go to him...

"Oh no need for that son"

Gulf rolled his eyes at his father... ever since they made up that day his father was trying to be nice and seriously its weirding him out...

Gulf: what's happening here DAD?

G's father: oh I already selected a best candidate for the post..

Gulf: what post?

G's father: vice president post!!

Gulf: that's my duty DAD...

G's father: but iam the chairman and I have all kind of authority in the company.

Gulf heaved a sigh..

Gulf: so who is it? Which board of directors son you have appointed?

G's father: it's a third party..

Gulf: how did others agree

G's father: well for one he is the most talented person and who's gonna go against my authority...

Gulf: no one abuses authority like you do... so where is he?

G's father: he is already in his room taking care of company's problem..