16- how to feel..

Phew---- it's the longest chapter.... I put most of the storyline into it... please vote and comment and sorry for grammatical errors... warning:raikanthopini😉😉 I seriously dont know why I put it...
__________________________________________

Gulf woke up with a heavy hangover. All he could remember was going to a bar and ordering few drinks...he looked around his surroundings and noted that he was in their room... shit he cannot think this as their room anymore... he got up from the bed, it was like the room was spinning. He grabbed his head and sat at the edge of the bed...

"Here take this"

Gulf looked up to see Tul holding a cup of coffee and a tablet.

Tul: this will help your hangover... take it.

Gulf took the tablets and drank the coffee eyeing Tul who was trying to hold up his laughter.

Gulf: what?

Tul: after getting ready come down.. p'Mew is waiting for you to get up.

Gulf: why?

Tul: to have a talk with you.

Gulf paled at the statement... what has he done...

Gulf: did I do something while drunk?

Tul: you did many things... dont you remember?

Gulf: no I dont remember anything..

Tul laughed and said "you tried to give a lap dance for p'Mew with your friends around"

Gulf eyes widened "REALLY"

Tul: dont know!! Maybe you could have done it or not!!!

He laughed and ran out the room before Gulf could beat him up.

Gulf took his time to take bath and to get ready... honestly he doesn't want to face Mew yet.. he doesn't remember what he has done but sure he knows he has messed up... and he doesn't want to be heartbroken from hearing anything from p'Mew. But he has to face the reality at some point. Sighing he prepared himself for upcoming talk.

As he went to the living room he noticed Mew sitting on the couch like he owned the world and talking to his friends.. good lord how could he ever move on from him.. even the thought hurts his chest.

  When he entered the room Mild asked him to sit, patting a area next to Mew. Gulf hesitated a second before realizing there was no other place than that... he eyed Kok to see whether he was discomforted at the arrangement... surprisingly he was okay and happy too..

Mild: you sure know how to get attention..

Gulf: uhhh!!

Mild: u started to undress in middle of the street... thank god this was residential area and it was already late

Gulf was turning bright red at the thought.... oh god he wanted to bury himself somewhere.... then he noticed everyone was here, yes everyone Mild, Boat, Kok, Hiter and even Tong.

Gulf: why is everyone here?

Asking in general, still he was not ready to face Mew, for one he didnt know what the hell he has done the previous night and for second he is not ready...

Mild: we are here to talk some matters... apparently Kok has some secrets to tell.

Gulf internally debating does he wanna hear it? Is he ready to give up if Kok asked for Mew? And also lightly praying and hoping that his deduction was wrong.. even though if it was right, he doesn't want to know now, he doesn't want to breakdown in front of everyone one..  he looked at Hiter who was facing opposite of Kok... he was quite and looking down.