15-TYPE

ok guys... my brain worked overtime for this chapter.... hope you guys like it.. and pls do vote and COMMENT about this chapter.... since i put so much energy... coz I wrote deleted it and then wrote it again and again deleted it and again wrote it... 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 advance sorry for grammar mistakes....

--------xxxxxx-------xxxxxxxx------'xxx-------xx

     It was routine for them now, both would wake up and go to university and return from there. Mild and Boat needed time for themselves and Kok was not attending the class for past few days, when asked about it, all he said was he was away on a vacation with his father while his father was attending a meeting. Gulf has nowhere to hang out other than with Mew and he is not complaining about it. He wanted it to last longer

    But what are they now? The sleep in the same bed, sometimes wear each other clothes, Mew feeds him, they cuddle, they hug, ok not kissed yet and  he practically lives in Mew's house and he never said anything about it, so that mean's Mew has also some sort of feeling for him right?!!

   Does he want to have a relationship with Mew? Gulf never really thought too much about it. They were both in each others vicinity for almost half a year now and making it official or not doesn't matter it's like they were living a married life minus the sex part.

         Thinking too much hurts his brain and also he have another important task today. Just one day at a time. Today he planned a play date with his brother,  yes with the same brother that he hated so much. Turns out Gulf was the reason why Gent was having hard time. Since Gulf wanted to be playful, wild arrogant and doesn't want anything to do with the family, his father turned to Gent and gave him a hard time to be a perfect heir. So today Gulf decided to be a good brother and give the boy a good day.

    That was what he was doing now, standing in front of his brother's school at around 11am, when he recieved a text.

P❤M: where r u? Y r u not attending the class??

Brat: why? R u missing me?

P❤M: NO...... brat.

Brat: oh u hurt me..... came to entertain my brother

P❤M: oh... u need to attend the class.... lack of attendance

Brat: I wont make fun of u... if u admit u miss me

P❤M: dream on.... y would I even miss u.... u r going to be in my bed anyway 😉

Brat:😳😳😳

P❤M: 🤣🤣

His heart skipped a beat reading the message..

"Girlfriend!" He heard someone near him, he looked up to see his brother standing in annoyance.

"No"

"Then why are you smiling like a stupid in this hot weather in the middle of the road"

Gulf didnt know he was smiling until Gent pointed it out.... embarrassed "you talk too much.. come on let's go"

Gent: where?

Gulf: movie, lunch, arcade... anywhere

Gent: I have classes

Gulf: yes i know, we are bunking the class to have fun, do you understand? Goody two shoes.

Gent:but....

Gulf: no buts. Come on.

   Gent has never bunked the classes, to be a perfect heir he needed to be perfect in everything. Which means giving up the essence of childhood too. As a brother Gulf gonna show him how to enjoy the life. He maybe an imperfect heir but he had a near perfect life, which he realised recently, all thanks to Mew.